Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Jan 25, 2010
Do you feel like you've got a creative streak and would like to try your hand at designing some custom concept steelbooks? Give it a shot and submit your designs. Whether you know Gimp, Paint, Photoshop or the graphics editor of your choice we would like you to submit your designs and take that small chance that a studio might one day pick up your creativeness and use it on the next steelbook out there.

Everybody's designs are welcome and are treated equal to others. Please also feel free to leave your comments and Thanks on other members designs. This helps promote confidence and assuredness of ones beautiful designs. If you have a request, ask one of the designers to work up a mockup for you and see what they can come up with. We're all here for one thing; Beautiful SteelBooks! Let's make it happen. :scat:

Please go to our Resource Manager and download some free Photoshop templates, filters and backdrops to get you started. CLICK HERE!
-- AcIDc0r3

C9FA4336-58C7-4D7D-B68A-57CD7B8BDAF4.jpeg
DB4B62C0-2144-43DA-BEE9-C9118F703CBC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Pretty sure about the back, but can not decide for front art. What do you think?
Awesome! Wish you could flip Margot's image so she's leaning against the spine. Then use this art (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (#1 of 30)) for the front, so it looks like both Margot and Brad are leaning against the spine. But of course, the text on the theater marquee will then be backwards so never mind. :D
1564548316107.png

Reactions: toykuehn
May 6, 2016
Hamburg
Awesome! Wish you could flip Margot's image so she's leaning against the spine. Then use this art (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (#1 of 30)) for the front, so it looks like both Margot and Brad are leaning against the spine. But of course, the text on the theater marquee will then be backwards so never mind. :D
View attachment 440558
I would never flip images with faces, because people look completely different. But I could offer Leo and Margot leaning against the spine:

Unfortunately color schemes do not match and I was not able to fix that.