Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Jan 25, 2010
Do you feel like you've got a creative streak and would like to try your hand at designing some custom concept steelbooks? Give it a shot and submit your designs. Whether you know Gimp, Paint, Photoshop or the graphics editor of your choice we would like you to submit your designs and take that small chance that a studio might one day pick up your creativeness and use it on the next steelbook out there.

Everybody's designs are welcome and are treated equal to others. Please also feel free to leave your comments and Thanks on other members designs. This helps promote confidence and assuredness of ones beautiful designs. If you have a request, ask one of the designers to work up a mockup for you and see what they can come up with. We're all here for one thing; Beautiful SteelBooks! Let's make it happen. :scat:

Please go to our Resource Manager and download some free Photoshop templates, filters and backdrops to get you started. CLICK HERE!
-- AcIDc0r3

C9FA4336-58C7-4D7D-B68A-57CD7B8BDAF4.jpeg
DB4B62C0-2144-43DA-BEE9-C9118F703CBC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Decided to start sharing some unfinished/rejected steelbook concepts I've done over the years, since someone might like them I guess.

This (with embossed title and characters) being the most recent one...

Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (2019)

#160 Once In Hollywood (SC).png

Tarantino is my all-time favourite director, so I always feel like I want to do his films justice by only making concepts that I'm 100% happy with. Obviously it doesn't help when the majority of official poster art sucks though, which is the case here unfortunately, and mainly why I consider this one a "reject".

Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys, here is my Joker concept. As always I use my own gritty artwork for the concepts like my Punisher one. I think the back came out pretty well with the creepiness and expressive brushstrokes.

Sorry for putting copyright over the design, I have had people rip my art off the net and sell as prints on Ebay!

Attachments

Feb 8, 2018
Hi guys, here is my Joker concept. As always I use my own gritty artwork for the concepts like my Punisher one. I think the back came out pretty well with the creepiness and expressive brushstrokes.

Sorry for putting copyright over the design, I have had people rip my art off the net and sell as prints on Ebay!
This is f**king SUPERB!! Captures the tone of the film perfectly in my opinion.

I'll take two please, one to open the other to keep sealed!

• Friendly
Reactions: j_uk
May 6, 2016
Hamburg

Really great art. You have a fantastic style. Love it!

• Friendly
Reactions: Mike Haley and j_uk

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter

Another fantastic piece of art! Keep 'em coming mate. ;)

Reactions: Mike Haley and j_uk