Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Joker (2019)
Joker.png

Decided to start sharing some unfinished/rejected steelbook concepts I've done over the years, since someone might like them I guess.

This (with embossed title and characters) being the most recent one...

Once Upon a Time In Hollywood (2019)

#160 Once In Hollywood (SC).png

Tarantino is my all-time favourite director, so I always feel like I want to do his films justice by only making concepts that I'm 100% happy with. Obviously it doesn't help when the majority of official poster art sucks though, which is the case here unfortunately, and mainly why I consider this one a "reject".

Hi guys, here is my Joker concept. As always I use my own gritty artwork for the concepts like my Punisher one. I think the back came out pretty well with the creepiness and expressive brushstrokes.

Sorry for putting copyright over the design, I have had people rip my art off the net and sell as prints on Ebay!

Attachments

• joker_jag.jpg
    joker_jag.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 231
Hi guys, here is my Joker concept. As always I use my own gritty artwork for the concepts like my Punisher one. I think the back came out pretty well with the creepiness and expressive brushstrokes.

Sorry for putting copyright over the design, I have had people rip my art off the net and sell as prints on Ebay!
This is f**king SUPERB!! Captures the tone of the film perfectly in my opinion.

I'll take two please, one to open the other to keep sealed!

• Friendly
Reactions: j_uk

Really great art. You have a fantastic style. Love it!

• Friendly
Reactions: Mike Haley and j_uk

Another fantastic piece of art! Keep 'em coming mate. ;)

Reactions: Mike Haley and j_uk