Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Pretty sure about the back, but can not decide for front art. What do you think?
Awesome! Wish you could flip Margot's image so she's leaning against the spine. Then use this art (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (#1 of 30)) for the front, so it looks like both Margot and Brad are leaning against the spine. But of course, the text on the theater marquee will then be backwards so never mind. :D
1564548316107.png

Reactions: toykuehn
Awesome! Wish you could flip Margot's image so she's leaning against the spine. Then use this art (Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (#1 of 30)) for the front, so it looks like both Margot and Brad are leaning against the spine. But of course, the text on the theater marquee will then be backwards so never mind. :D
View attachment 440558

I would never flip images with faces, because people look completely different. But I could offer Leo and Margot leaning against the spine:

Unfortunately color schemes do not match and I was not able to fix that.

and I took the white IMAX artwork for my concept lol. Don't worry Noodles, I'm sure you'll wow us all with something soon, even if it may not be Lion King.
Haha yeah, I can't win with this one it seems. Serves me right for being lazy and sleeping on it for weeks. :sleep:

• Wow
Reactions: Lone Crusader