Deadpool - In theaters February 12, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deadpool (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wyYbBmiO4HExJMDs3wOdJeNJFkS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
Yeah I loved that test idea trailer they released last year. Very impressive. but isn't it going to be dumbed down and not as graphic and rude?

At first there were rumours surrounding a PG-13 rated Deadpool. But I hope they get debunked. It doesn't need to be OTT violent like Watchmen but somewhere in-between, like Dredd. I thought that wasn't too bad for a UK 18 IMO.

Reactions: Flloydo and lolwut
If this is a hard R my interest went from 0 to 11. Not interested in another PG-13 Marvel film (they all tend to be the same to me) or a neutered version of the character. We need more films like Dredd.

Reactions: nefilim
Gina Carano (Haywire) has joined the cast as the character Angel Dust.
Also Colossus will play a role in the film (not confirmed if Daniel Cudmore will reprise the part or not)

Reactions: Drum18