Deadpool - In theaters February 12, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Deadpool (2016)
Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Cast: [ACTOR]Ryan Reynolds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morena Baccarin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]T.J. Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ed Skrein[/ACTOR]

Plot: Based upon Marvel Comics’ most unconventional anti-hero, DEADPOOL tells the origin story of former Special Forces operative turned mercenary Wade Wilson, who after being subjected to a rogue experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, adopts the alter ego Deadpool. Armed with his new abilities and a dark, twisted sense of humor, Deadpool hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
wyYbBmiO4HExJMDs3wOdJeNJFkS.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:

Last edited:
Hahaha Briliant, I got worried with the pg13 rating then. Awesome it's R, can't wait

Yah, I bit! Should have known it was a setup after seeing the 'Ryan Gosling cast as John McClane in Die Hard reboot!' headline.

I'm hopeful for the r-rating, but I am not holding my breath for it! :thumbs:

Can't wait for this movie either. So glad it's rated R and I think Ryan Reynolds has gotten unfairly bashed for Wolverine Origins. His Wade Wilson portion in the beginning was great and an R rated version of that will be even better.

Selfishly I want this movie to do really great as I own New Mutants #98 from when it first came on shelves. Would never sell it, but would be nice to see it jump in value after the movie comes out.

Actor Ryan Reynolds was the victim of a hit-and-run in a hotel parking lot, his publicist and Vancouver police said Sunday.

"While walking, Ryan was struck by a paparazzi driving a car through an underground parking garage," publicist Leslie Sloane said. "The man fled the scene. Ryan is okay."

LINK