Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 7, 2016
Purchase link: Doctor Who: Series 9
Price: £39.99

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
****! Her work is incredible. Loving her Birdman, inglorious basterds, lost in translation, whiplash, drive, Leon, collateral, fight club, fury road and many many more

I've had that joker (dark knight) pic on my phone for ages and always wondered who did it

I agree. Just finding out about her artwork from this thread. Not to open a can of worms but I'd prefer her artwork on steels instead of a lot of Mondo ones (Just my opinion. People have the right to like what they like).

I like the fact she has some Person of Interest artwork aswell since Steelbooks of them would be gladly welcomed.

Good to meet another fan of POI. Thought I was the only one! Her artwork for Reece is amazing.

Good to meet another fan of POI. Thought I was the only one! Her artwork for Reece is amazing.

I know. It's such a good show aswell...very well written and most of the guest characters who come on as the PoI are well well developed in such a short time.

Shame to see only be given 13 episodes for Season 5 to finish the series off. I blame Supergirl...and compared to PoI it's terrible.

Reactions: Flash
I know. It's such a good show aswell...very well written and most of the guest characters who come on as the PoI are well well developed in such a short time.

Shame to see only be given 13 episodes for Season 5 to finish the series off. I blame Supergirl...and compared to PoI it's terrible.

I'm also a big person of interest fan, the series doesn't seem that well known in the UK

Reactions: jitstark
I cancelled my order yesterday
It's yes a very beautiful looking steelbook but I gave it second thought if I was to keep my order or cancel

I'm not a big fan of Doctor Who reboot series but I do admit some of the episodes are very good but not all of the reboot series is good
Season 8/9 though was lot better than some of the previous reboot seasons of the BBC reboot of the ones I did watch on TV

The original Doctor Who series I did like especially Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker period

I might still get this but I had other items I wanted in my collection more than this so I cancelled to afford these items I wanted

If it's still available in a few months and has a price drop I will probably end up getting it even it's just for the steelbook itself

Still waiting on a dispatch for mine, showing a delivery date of March 11th.
If you used free shipping to Ireland Amazon despatch most pre-orders sometimes on the Sun/Mon
Sometimes it's on the Tue
Most times it's the Sun but lately I have noticed it not till the Mon/Tue

As long as they use An Post as the carrier you will have it 2 days after despatch

I thought Southern Ireland had no postal deliveries on Saturday or Sunday?
That's correct it's Monday to Friday only

Pre Orders don't get despatched from Amazon to Ireland until Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue
When a order is despatched on Sat/Sun it would be delivered on the Tuesday if An Post was used as the carrier
If an order was despatched on the Mon it would be Wed when customer would get delivery if An Post used
It takes 2 working days (Mon-Fri) for delivery after been despatched from UK to Ireland if Amazon Use An Post

If they use Royal Mail/iParcel/Asendia you can be waiting a week or more
Royal Mail is 3-5 days
iParcel is week to 2 weeks and Asendia is a week possible over 2 weeks

I had Amazon remove the option to use Asendia for my address as they are very slow at times and not the best for packaging

Last edited:
So dispatched on Saturday and Amazon say it's out for delivery with Royal Mail but the tracking number they gave me doesn't exist...

And considering RM have been today I'm guessing it's not arriving today :(