Wed-Day 3 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #38 - Rocky, Face Off, Monsters Uni + Jack Reacher Blufan steels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 24 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

IMAG4671.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Pick which steel(s) you'd like to win and post a pic of your Steelbook and/or blufans collection!!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. You may choose all steels. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I'd love monsters university for my son and Rocky for myself :D

I'll have to add a pic of my collection later tonight as I'm currently typing this at work and have no photos to upload lol, but be warned its a tiny collection as I had to sell 95% of what I owned when running into money problems so prepare for one of the worst collections you've ever seen.... lol

image.jpeg

And yep that's my whole collection, as to which half of them are my sons lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ste22
Thanks David
I have not Blufans edition in my collection .
Can't take a picture because actually all items are stored in many boxes , I ordered a wall to storage

Since this is the only Blufans release I own, I'd like to own the other three, Monsters University, Rocky and Jack Reacher.
DSC_0808.JPG

DSC_0811.JPG

This has to be one of the best steelbooks ever made! The embossing, soft matte/spot gloss combination, the perfect art and of course the classic action movie make this a must-have for any collector.

Thanks for this amazing giveaway!

My SteelBooks are everywhere right now since I still haven't organized/unboxed stuff after my big cross-country move. That said, here's a pic that I posted on Instragram from a couple years ago. I haven't purchased too many SteelBooks since other than the amazing Zombieland and Tenebrae HDN exclusives. :)
Screenshot 2016-02-24 06.28.30.png

As for which one I'd like to win, that would definitely be Face/Off. I've wanted that bad boy for a long time now!

I'd like to win Monsters or Jack Reacher
Don't own any blufans release yet. Random pic from my collection
moje.jpg

Thanks for great giveaway:thumbs:

Thanks for another amazing giveaway mate. I'd like to win Face Off and/or Rocky. :)

My BF collection is quite pathetic, since they're pretty difficult for us HDN members to get hold of now... I currently only own two editions. :bag:

1.jpg 2.jpg

1) Rocky
2) Thor, Face/off, Godfather, Godzilla, Gone Girl, Gravity, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man

Attachments

• Thor 1.jpg
    Thor 1.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Face-Off 2.jpg
    Face-Off 2.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 144
  • Godfather, The Blufans 1.jpg
    Godfather, The Blufans 1.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Godzilla Blufans 1.jpg
    Godzilla Blufans 1.jpg