Sat-Day 6 [ENDED] Paperinukke's Animated Share of Fun Giveaway - Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperinukke

Studio Ghibli Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2014
Finland
Hello fellows, привет товарищи and so on... I hope you have enjoyed #BESTWEEKEVER Ninja week 2016! As for me I definitely could have had more leisure time during this week, but oh well... there's always the next year too! :D At least people here seemed have enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing.

Now to the part you actually care about... my brilliant giveaway with a great prize!

HOSTED/DONATED: Paperinukke

DURATION: From 27.2 to 29.2 !!!

ALL MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED TO THE GIVEAWAY!

PRIZE: @Wreck-It-Ralph Blufans Lenticular Steelbok AND notebook & stickers

image7 (1).JPG image13.JPG

TO ENTER:

1. Thank this post!
2. Answer the question: What is your favourite Walt Disney Animation Studios film?
3. Answer the question: Which one is the better, Disney Pixar or Walt Disney Animation Studios?
4. Answer the question: Which film would you pick as the winner of this year's animation Oscar?
(if you pick When Marnie Was There you'll get an extra chance to win... just joking :LOL:)
5. If you want: Post an animation gif/picture you like
6. Remember to tag me to your post please! :)

TERMS: One entry per Ninja! Winner will be chosen by random.org & they shall pay the shipping cost. :)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!!

Attachments

• 3dslip.JPG
    3dslip.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
1. Done!
2. Tarzan.
3. Without Disney there wouldn't be no Pixar, so I'm gonna go with Disney.
4. I recently watched Charlie Kaufman's Anomalisa and I loved it. I hope this will be the winner.
5. This scene from Mulan was so epic!
8851ad2e8d6cc36d234dfba284ed7e0f.gif

6. Thanks @Paperinukke for the awesome giveaway!

Reactions: Paperinukke
1. Done.

2. Aladdin.

3. Walt Disney Animation Studios.

4. I would pick 'Anomalisa', but I loved 'When Marnie Was There.' Unfortunately 'Inside Out' will take the statue. In a world where a masterpiece as 'The Tale of Princess Kaguya' loses against 'Big Hero 6' and 'The Wind Rises' against 'Frozen.' What can you expect?

the-tale-of-the-princess-kaguya-01.jpg

6. @Paperinukke

1. Done.

2. Aladdin.

3. Walt Disney Animation Studios.

4. I would pick 'Anomalisa', but I loved 'When Marnie Was There.' Unfortunately 'Inside Out' will take the statue. In a world where a masterpiece as 'The Tale of Princess Kaguya' loses against 'Big Hero 6' and 'The Wind Rises' against 'Frozen.' What can you expect?

the-tale-of-the-princess-kaguya-01.jpg

6. @Paperinukke
I must say I'd be fine with Inside Out (or Anomalisa, but can't really say before seeing) winning the Oscar, this time 'they' do deserve that. Big Hero 6 (good film, nothing against that but I would have picked any other nominated film over that) getting to taste victory was laughable, but there has been worse years like 2012 I think. I need to watch Kaguya again, so so wonderful film, but I'm always trying to save rewatches to the point I barely remember anything and then get blown away completely by the magic again. :)

Reactions: jim 80
1. Done
2. I loved big hero 6, but all those classics man.. Too many to choose from.
3. It's hard to compare the classics to today's generation, that said I feel pixar has the upper hand.
4. I haven't seen inside out but man Shaun the sheep was cute. Inside out will obviously win.

Thanks for the giveaway @Paperinukke

1. Done!
2. The Lion King is the best Disney movie ever!
3. Pixar is doing some really special things right now. They get the edge.
4. Inside Out was a masterpiece. It should win.
5. That said, you ever have these kinds of days? :D
anigif_enhanced-buzz-21049-1435275954-9.gif

6. Thank you @Paperinukke!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.