Equilibrium (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date of November 8th, 2011.
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/search?rh=i...eelbook&?tag=brcforumsca-20&tag=hidefnin0b-20

equilibrium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My God, please stop posting these steelbooks that are also my favourite movies! I'm skint, no money, no PS3.... and yet I'm gonna pre-order this. AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!!

Anyone know about the special features available on this? I already own it on DVD(with no special features at all) but I don't think I could justify importing it unless there was at least some commentary or something. Awesome movie, by the way.

Anyone know about the special features available on this? I already own it on DVD(with no special features at all) but I don't think I could justify importing it unless there was at least some commentary or something. Awesome movie, by the way.

They should be identical to the Canadian amaray.

--Feature commentary with director Kurt Wimmer
--Feature commentary with director Kurt Wimmer and producer Lucas Foster
--Finding Equilibrium
--Trailers and TV Spots

I dont know why, but I love to blind buy a steelbook more than anything. I'm more cool with opening it then to watch it. I've never seen this flick, so thats what I will be doing.

Yes, very cool storyline mix a'la Brave New World, 1984, Minority Report. I think this may have been the 1st Bale movie I saw. It's dark, and for a lower budget action flick, the fight scenes, production design are particularly impressive. Give it a whirl, Wreck:)

Wreck, this movie rocks...very good...you won't be throwing away your money! I'm all over this!

Yes, very cool storyline mix a'la Brave New World, 1984, Minority Report. I think this may have been the 1st Bale movie I saw. It's dark, and for a lower budget action flick, the fight scenes, production design are particularly impressive. Give it a whirl, Wreck:)

+1 Definitely looking forward to seeing this movie again! :scat:

Hi

Anybody know if this is region all or locked to 1? The steelbook version should be identical to the specs of the amaray.

Thank you

Here is the back cover for the amaray version, courtesy of inetvideo. I'm not 100% positive, but it may be locked to region A.

01-0125774.jpg

According to BD it is Region Free. (apologies if referencing another website directly is not allowed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, this is on The Movie Channel HD in the correct AR right now in case anyone is interested. Next showtime is Tuesday at 12pm PST.

Not a great transfer, though (speckles and dirt here and there). Might even be upscaled SD, but hey at least its the correct AR. :)

Last edited: