Favorite Limited Ed Blu-ray/Value Thread

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
there is a thread for fave steelbook,i thought i'll put one up for your fave collector's/limited edition set.

mine is the T2 endo,eye's light up & say's lines from the film.

and the us release dirty harry ultimate collector's edition,great set with replica harry callahan wallet with inspector's badge,i.d card. scorpio 19" x 27" poster.40 page hardcover book.6 dirty harry art cards.production letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
wv96p4.jpg

Reactions: tridon
Post here if you have numerous editions of the same movie, and want to be stopped. :hilarious:

Or, just want to have fun :D

Enjoy and feel free to post pics!:)

DB

I have a few numerous editions of a few movies, be it a combination of regular and steelbook but the ones I have multiple is because I love the movie and art on it.

Is this thread because of the Hobbit?

But I never said I want to be stopped :hilarious:

From Highest to Lowest

5 Editions
Watchmen - Directors Cut Blu-ray, 2 Ultimate Cuts (to be fair one was a replacement set sent by the WBShop since the first one came damaged), FS and Play Steelbook

4 Editions
Immortals - Both NL, UK and CA, Steelbooks
Suckerpunch - SDCC (2), CA, DE 1st release

3 Editions
Looper (Possibly 4) - CA, UK, FR, and maybe Spain
Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz - Regular amray, Play and CA versions
Zombieland - Regular amray, DE 1st release and play steelbook
Harry Potter - 2 FS with shelf sets and a amray sets

too many doubles

The Hobbit - ? Editions - possibly up to 6 with the 4 from france

I have 4 editions of Gladiator and 3 editions of The Dark Knight :) And 2 editions of Inception, Batman Begins, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Amazing Spider-Man and Matrix. Likely soon to double dip Looper and Bourne Legacy as well, lol. Overall I think its under control in the Jason Bourne collection :p

Ohhh,

you guy's aint seen nothing yet :D

I will get Camera out in that Morning a do a Photo shoot of some "multiple Editions" :naughty:

Tommorrow !!

:drool:

Thansk DB :thumbs:

I have 6 different versions of Fast Five and 5 of BTTF (3x trilogy, 2x first movie) over 3 formats, 2x Avengers. I have a few doubles (amaray and Steelbook) from when I first started collecting steelbooks. I'm working on getting rid of any multiples except for the three I mentioned specifically here:)

Pics I had on hand:
IMG_0715.jpg

20121002_101932.jpg