Favorite Limited Ed Blu-ray/Value Thread

snowblood

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
there is a thread for fave steelbook,i thought i'll put one up for your fave collector's/limited edition set.

mine is the T2 endo,eye's light up & say's lines from the film.

and the us release dirty harry ultimate collector's edition,great set with replica harry callahan wallet with inspector's badge,i.d card. scorpio 19" x 27" poster.40 page hardcover book.6 dirty harry art cards.production letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont own my favorite, as I would really like the nebacanezzerrrrrrrrrr (spelling haha) Japan edition for The Matrix.

I guess IB Box Set w. steelbook is the fav that I own as I like it more than my Watchmen Night Owl Ship, and I dont think I own much more than those in regards to editions that actually have something in it.

i know the *** matrix set,i remember i fainted when i see the price on release.
im after the ib collector's set,that's one of my top want's.
i really like my transformers 2,bumblebee transforming package,that's cool.not very limited though.it was a hmv exclusive & there still in stock now.

Did they ever had like a Optimus Prime transforming case? like the Bumble Bee?

I want that Japanese Matrix set too. I only have the IB Box from Germany.

Did they ever had like a Optimus Prime transforming case? like the Bumble Bee?

I want that Japanese Matrix set too. I only have the IB Box from Germany.

i know there is deffo a optimus prime transforming case dvd,im 99.9% sure there is a blu release aswell,not by hmv though.

pic of the dirty harry ultimate set.a must have for a fan of dirty harry:D

Attachments

• dirty harry.jpg
    dirty harry.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 234
Horhay if your still looking Optimus prime folding case it was released with the first movie along and was a target exclusive in the US , I think they are pretty handy to come by on eBay ???

Sucker Punch FNAC boxset is my favourite! I also like the IB boxsets and the Back to The Future tin.

Last edited:
Overall I'd vote for the Japanese Shinobi Premium Edition DVD, content - wise. I wish all of my favourite movies were released on blu-ray in such a great package!
Since this thread is about blu-rays, my favourite is the Egg packaged Alien Anthology one.

Last edited:
I guess my favorite collector's/limited edition blu-ray sets are the wooden boxes of
True Grit and once upon a time in the west. They are just beautiful and look awsome together.

Reactions: Azz and Orekul
I don't own my favourite the Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Matrix Set or even my second choice Watchmen Night Owl Ship and probably never will now.

Hmmmmmm I wonder if any of these will be included in the HDN giveaway :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I can now scratch the Owl Ship off the list thanks Santa

Last edited:
I like the Cars sets from Japan, and Transformers LEs

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Totally forget the limited Tin Box from Avatar(AUS)
Love it