Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Attachments

• gm_widget_finalFantasyXIII_lightning.jpg
    gm_widget_finalFantasyXIII_lightning.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Reactions: Leshita
they do ship to north America, but in most cases they will NOT ship the pre order bonus, and even if they did..it would just be squeezed in the same jiffy bag as the game, expect it to arrive smashed and dented..that is a big IF they did send it to you..otherwise there policy is all pre order bonuses UK ONLY.

they do ship to north America, but in most cases they will NOT ship the pre order bonus, and even if they did..it would just be squeezed in the same jiffy bag as the game, expect it to arrive smashed and dented..that is a big IF they did send it to you..otherwise there policy is all pre order bonuses UK ONLY.

:( wow really? that sucks, guess I'll be cancelling. Thanks for the info

GB anyone?

Could we have a GB for this? I am not from north America and I really would love to receive a copy of this that it is not smashed and/or dented ;)

the amazon.de order was a stand alone separate case..the game was NOT inside the steelbook..steelbook was separately packaged on amazon.de Germany.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

for Europe only GAME UK..had the game inside the steelbook

Reactions: Leshita
I didn't know about this!! NA didn't get any steelbooks. Except for Target eexclusive, but thats only limited to... 3 or so copies per store? Pretty sad that its the end of the saga but theres no steelbookfrom futureshop thistime around :/

I didn't know about this!! NA didn't get any steelbooks. Except for Target eexclusive, but thats only limited to... 3 or so copies per store? Pretty sad that its the end of the saga but theres no steelbookfrom futureshop thistime around :/

Futureshop did get one. It's the same as the Target exclusive.