Finding Nemo: Lenticular Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Finding Nemo (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
ill probably double dip on this... but im not going to start collecting the whole disney collection again with lenticulars.

Yeah thanks, I know, but they both use Ebay global shipping program at the ridiculous rate of £13 per item to The Netherlands. I refuse to buy from sellers who use that ripoff shipping system.

You must living in a different world. It does costs at least £10-£11 to shio something to EU that weighs between 251 and 500 grams. Maybe the sellers add £1 to £2 extra to cover 15% fees. However if you order 2 or more you get a good.price that is cheaper than what it costs to ship to.the UK from Scandinavian countries.

If you do, I will remember this post again which I quoted so you cannot edit it :rofl:

That's what I'm thinking, someone said to me sell the old and get the lenticular but then you get sucked in as they don't match.

No zavvi fool me once.... Lol :jacked:

How did I forget the Good Dinosaur and Inside Out

Yes them aswell

I know Zavvi don't make these but they could at least reassure people the other collection will continue. I just don't see why Disney would be the ones to re-release them. I thought Zavvi would be the ones to ask them so they can have them as store exclusives

You must living in a different world. It does costs at least £10-£11 to shio something to EU that weighs between 251 and 500 grams. Maybe the sellers add £1 to £2 extra to cover 15% fees. However if you order 2 or more you get a good.price that is cheaper than what it costs to ship to.the UK from Scandinavian countries.
The extra is the cost of postage to the global shipping hub.

I buy steelbooks from private sellers all through the EU, including UK, all the time, and I usually pay about €6 tot €8 shipping for a single mailbox size package. Also on Ebay, as long as the sellers don't use the ripoff Ebay global shipping program.

The extra is the cost of postage to the global shipping hub.
Plus the % Ebay takes as a profit on the shipping costs through their shipping program.

Brilliant news for me and looking forward to a small set of Disney animation lenticular steelbooks and it's not as if all previous steels will be re-released with lentis as that's not the Disney style - a style famously inconsistent and best seen in their Amaray releases where we have sometimes half-a-dozen releases of the
same title including different style limited edition slipcover variants ("Villains" etc.) ... a style cleverly aimed at making the most of their products - understandably so I suppose - but at the same time guaranteed to upset the collector with the spine number change style from the gold ovals to plain, the incomplete sets together with other changes designed to encourage multiple dipping by the Disney fan/fanatic/completist.
Mixed feelings about Disney's multiple releases but I get it, I really do, especially considering the Disney Numbered Classics collection amounts to not much more than 50-odd titles spread out over some 80 years and of course I do not HAVE to buy the same title multiple times . . . (or so I keep on telling myself).

Anyway, regarding the Disney LENTICULAR STEELBOOKS I wouldn't turn down the chance to buy the following titles again as part of a new lenticular steelbook set in addition to "The Lion King" and "Finding Nemo": -
"Beauty and the Beast", "The Little Mermaid", "Inside Out", "Zootopia", "Wall.E", "Ratatouille", "Big Hero 6", "Wreck-It Ralph", "Frozen", "Toy Story 1,2 &3", "Up" and "The Incredibles" plus a small number of my favourite classics including "The Jungle Book", "Snow White", "101 Dalmatians", "Dumbo", "Pinocchio", "Lady and the Tramp", "Fantasia", "Bambi", "Peter Pan", "The Aristocats" and "Mary Poppins".
I'm guessing, however, that the classics won't get a look in and that it will just be the modern big hitters with 3D discs that will be included in the new lenticular steelbook collection.

I buy steelbooks from private sellers all through the EU, including UK, all the time, and I usually pay about €6 tot €8 shipping for a single mailbox size package. Also on Ebay, as long as the sellers don't use the ripoff Ebay global shipping program.

Plus the % Ebay takes as a profit on the shipping costs through their shipping program.

Here we go again. £5-£6 is possible but by standard delivery. Trackef and signed costs nearly £5 extra.

I can't believe that we're getting a second release of Finding Nemo and we still haven't gotten a single release of Dreamwork's How to Train Your Dragon 2.

I actually feel insulted.
Did you see the Zavvi steelbook for 'How to Train Your Dragon'? That should make you feel insulted. You should feel relieved they haven't released the sequel....yet :D

eBay is a lot different to forums as there is a much higher risk as a seller. The best way to cover yourself is tracked shipping and the seller listing at £13 upto 500g is correct. Some sellers take a risk and do non tracked. So if you bought the item non tracked and it never arrived you get your money back. Cheaper for you but much higher risk for sellers.

eBay is a lot different to forums as there is a much higher risk as a seller. The best way to cover yourself is tracked shipping and the seller listing at £13 upto 500g is correct. Some sellers take a risk and do non tracked. So if you bought the item non tracked and it never arrived you get your money back. Cheaper for you but much higher risk for sellers.

Ebay's global shipping program is the best assurance for export :thumbs:

Reactions: lgans316 and thewoe
Wow some people are lucky with your ebay shippings, £5-6? Nothing ive been insterested in has ever been below £12, mostly its around 15 or up to 20. So, no deal.