Notes:
Live Wed July 15,2015 15:30 BST
Limited to 2000 each

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SeeWizZ and Lester
The front art on this is easily the best from a very bad bunch IMO. Cool touch with the text! The lack of back art is beyond lazy though. Then again, their artwork choice could've been much worse if the others in the wave are anything to go by. :p

image-jpg.174329

I'd agree, the front art isn't amazing but it's so much better than any of the others. Back art, what back art?

Wouldn't you rather have the Best Buy steelbook though? I think I might, even with the blu ray banner.

208937371.jpg

They have not taken payment yet for any of the james bond steelbooks

No one yet has got them despatched

Its most likely from Monday 14th or after debit/credit cards get charged and then after that orders shipped

They have not taken payment yet for any of the james bond steelbooks

No one yet has got them despatched

Its most likely from Monday 14th or after debit/credit cards get charged and then after that orders shipped

Look at my earlier post, got mine and know few other people who got theirs also.

Turned up today, matte finish but I really like it :)

Here's some pics, sorry they are bit rubbish, only got my phone

(Unopened front)

image.jpg

(Unopened back)

image.jpg

(Top of J Card)

image.jpg

(Opened front)

image.jpg

(Opened back)

image.jpg
That's strange as the one I have seen is a gloss finish
Skyfall
I not had any payment taken yet for my orders I ordered all of them separately

How may of the James Bond Steelbooks did you order and when did Zavvi take payment and ship your order

There is no mention in any of the Zavvi James Bond Steelbook Threads of payment taken by other members or posts on HDN that they got delivery beside yourself did you order all 7 titles in 1 order :LOL:

Last edited:
That's strange as the one I have seen is a gloss finish
Skyfall
I not had any payment taken yet for my orders I ordered all of them separately

How may of the James Bond Steelbook did you order and when did Zavvi take payment and ship your order

You are right sorry I meant glossy, bit tired.

Only flaw with shiny steels is they are fingerprint magnets spent ages trying to remove them particularly from the blank back.

Should I add a spine picture @luke98

Reactions: chunk
You are right sorry I meant glossy, bit tired.

Only flaw with shiny steels is they are fingerprint magnets spent ages trying to remove them particularly from the blank back.

Should I add a spine picture @luke98
Did you order the 7 James Bond Zavvi Exclusive Steelbooks Blu-ray Collection and not individual steelbooks separately
Did you use the 5% Discount Code ZVC5

Reactions: Flash
Together they are to be a gift for my Christmas but had to open and check (with so many past damaged steels)

@luke98 that's odd, we never get things early still don't have Avengers :(

Reactions: chunk and luke98
Together they are to be a gift for my Christmas but had to open and check (with so many past damaged steels)
Thanks
So they only have taken payment and shipped for those who ordered the collection and not those who ordered the steelbooks individually

Bit strange but explains why members who ordered individually not had debit/credit cards charged or despatched yet

Reactions: Flash