Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to make a profit, but I think it is downright incomprehensible and unconscionable to overcharge by 3, 4, 5 or more times the original cost.

Considering the 2 fees from eBay plus one from PayPal and your supplies and shipping cost if you do free, doesn't have go so outrageously high!

Obviously, those doing the group buy may even get a nice discount from the retailer when buy in bulk, so there's no need to charge $80 for something that cost$40. A lot of this seems equivalent to loan-sharking [G] not matter how hot the artwork is on the cover, it seems to eventually get duplicated comwhere else for a lot less.

//Steve

Are you replying to a specific comment or just remarking on the price this is selling for on eBay?

@blu78 @cjy152 @perchut @AlexG @Ask @earthscope and anyone on the Westside of the US.

Have any of you received your Frozen packages yet? Have any of you had any updates to your Tracking Numbers?

I have contacted Kevin because as I stated I would after 21 days of tracking inactivity and no package. Anyway, I told him my package was sent on November 3rd and I have had no update. I told him I don't mind the wait but I think the buyers deserve to know where their package is via tracking updates. Now that it's Thanksgiving week and I'm away, I'd hate for it to be delivered and left at the door for anyone to take or be rained on. Worse yet, for me to worry whether it's there or not. I told him to follow up with tracking numbers if not only for this shipment but future shipments. I think it would cut down on alot of questions, complaints and give buyers peace of mind. I told him I was speaking up on behalf of a handful of people with the same problem left in the dark about something they paid alot of money not only for the merchandise but for satisfactory shipping service.

He basically told me to wait another week and then he would put in an internal tracking request. I'm not sure why it just can't be done now? He also told me if I don't like the process to return the item for a refund. Seriously, if anything, this experience has taught me alot about how much a movie Steelbook simply doesn't warrant the amount of worry, money and time it has taken in my life this year. Collecting a rare Steelbooks is one thing but this Group Buy has let me know I have a line where I have to speak up for myself as a customer and a person who deserves to be treated with more value. There's alot more to be thankful for than a movie with Metal around it and little booklets and a special slipcase. I hope everyone is able to see that and I, for one, am done acting like a drug addict waiting for this Steelbook. I hope everyone giving it as a gift gets it before Christmas and the recipient's face makes all the waiting worth it. Other than that, Happy Thanksgiving!

Wow, just go home and it looks like it alrrady arrived. Got the slip from the postie saying they already tried to deliver it. Just only got the tracking number today, too. It took forever to get it shipped, but it got here really quick. Cant wait to go pick it up tomorrow.

Reactions: Marina Blue
@Acalica917 for the delay in regards to open an investigation if it is sent airmail, postal services require a certain amount of Business days before they can proceed with opening tickets(that is what I was told). I do understand how you feel though don't get me wrong. I also my first group buy was hell, received my copies smashed bottoms for the lenti when I had requested my hub to ship me OCD copies and dealing with hub felt like I was such a pain for such a simple request, Which of course was not addressed, as if not I would not have been sent those damaged lentis. And at that point, of course like this release it was limited, and no replacement were possible. I returned the damaged steels/Lenti - I was lucky found someone great on ebay and bought them from there. I told myself would never do a massive release(exclusive limited) group buy again. It was so stressful that period. I hope you will receive your copies soon, I do know that regular air mail can be quite long from China, some can be fast but from personal experience it can be lengthy and china post only provide dropped at postal service, left China type of info after that it takes a long time for your country to have it in their own system as entered the country with the tracking... I don't know exactly if your country has updated info on your tracking number but I do know how stressful it can be.

so sorry mate

I got mine today and that would make it 20 days since the scan saying it was leaving China. I think anyone worried, who's around the 3 week mark, shouldn't be. I also never had my tracking number scan again, so I guess those tracking numbers aren't very reliable. I mean, you'd think a package from China would have at least been scanned at customs.