Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed when I got my UE that the Elsa side had scratches on shrink wrap and when I opened a copy some micro scratches as well on the Elsa Lenti

Lots of deep scratches on my Elsa copy - on the shrink wrap going through to the surface underneath. Looks like it was used as a scouring pad. Very disappointing after the long wait. But then quality control on Blufans releases has always been their weak point. Especially compared to titles from Plain Archive, for example, which are always impeccable.

Lots of deep scratches on my Elsa copy - on the shrink wrap going through to the surface underneath. Looks like it was used as a scouring pad. Very disappointing after the long wait. But then quality control on Blufans releases has always been their weak point. Especially compared to titles from Plain Archive, for example, which are always impeccable.
I received my Elsa copy this morning and fortunately its scratch free. It's horrible when something you've been waiting soooooo long for turns up and isn't in the condition you expect. I feel for you @VRob98

You lucky bugger!!!! :naughty: :thumbs: Mine aren't here yet, been 9 days since posting and a few people have said 10 days and they got them so fingers crossed for tomorrow!! Although perhaps next week will be more realistic! I'll be straight on here when they are though! :hilarious:

Took 15 days from receiving my shipping # to arriving, you'll get them soon mate, they look awesome in hand :cigar: I'm a little miffed about the wrinkled wrapping on Annas left bottom (not cheek) corner but I shouldn't complain! :wacky:

Reactions: BradG1984
Still haven't received mine yet. Aftership first tracked it on 11/10. No updates since 11/13. The tracking seems very unreliable this time around, so I expect it will just show up eventually. I can wait a little longer, we've already waited what seems like an eternity ;)

Reactions: BradG1984
I received my Elsa copy this morning and fortunately its scratch free. It's horrible when something you've been waiting soooooo long for turns up and isn't in the condition you expect. I feel for you @VRob98

same here, feel bad as I can relate and when it happens it can get us very down, so sorry mate...I was expecting issues on the Ue but not on the Elsa copie(mine arrived Flawless) but I have an Anna that the middle is all scratched big round shape just hope it's only on the shrink wrap and not on the Lenti.

Is this a problem Blufans is having as majority of peoples steelbooks are coming scratched or is it due to the shipping...

Cool, your Elsa stickers are on the opposite side from everyone elses I've seen, ya got a unique steel there :Snap:

Mine are the same, The Anna Versions Stickers are on the Left so not to hide the Mountain and the Elsa Version are on the right so not to hide the left part of the Lenti... UE stickers are also on the right same as Elsa.

edit: but I see what you mean saw a pic with Anna version stickers on the right hiding the mountain top...I guess it must be random or they realized after a while that it was hiding the mountain and they switched the stickers on the left side at one point in the process.

Is this a problem Blufans is having as majority of peoples steelbooks are coming scratched or is it due to the shipping...

No not due to the shipping, it appear that most of the UE Elsa Side have scratches on the shrink wrap and also on the Lenti..also some other versions are either ok or some sort of scratch on the shrink wrap. I have spoken with many people in regards to this and it seems to be a general issue.

Got my 4 yesterday... Not all perfect but I'm satisfied.
View attachment 118415

happy that you finally got your series :) true they are not perfect but it is mostly on the outside, opened 1 copy and all the inside stuff and steel was OCD+...but a shame that shrink wrap is not perfect all the time... I assume your UE is scratched shrink wrap Elsa side ? ...despite all the imperfections I also am satisfied, they are quite stunning despite the imperfections :happy: ...I think we need to be less OCD for this release :confused:

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Someone makes an unboxing of Frozen Olaf?

Since it was the first copy to be released, many pictures of Olaf are available earlier in the Thread(don't know exactly where as too many posts but would look end september posts(look back and look at dates of posted messages) and take it from there forward. I believe Abu opened his copy of Olaf before release and took pictures and other as well are available. Hope this somehow helps.