G1 Size Steelbook Protection

Aug 16, 2012
Midlands UK
Hello,

Is anyone aware of plastic slip cases that are available to buy for protecting G1 sized PS3 Steelbooks? My games are stores horizontally so the Steelbooks always stick out, get must dust on them and more sunlight etc. Id like to cover them in a plastic slip case (like you sometimes get with normal games) but cant find any anywhere. I have the polybags but think they look rubbish tbh!

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Awesome! Just what i was after, many thanks.

Ive placed an order, got an email but not paid yet. My German isnt the best but it appears they will send a paypal request separately.

Thanks for your help!

Is there any g2 size slip covers? I only see for g1 on eBay. I had bought some g2 steels before and they came with g2 slip covers (poly bags). I have my g2 steels in g1 poly bags but I don't like the extra flap that it leaves behind

i believe if you go to the shop section of that german site protected.de you will find what you are looking for..whether it be slipcases or polybags for both G1 and G2 Steelbooks.

Theres also a user on ebay called Steelbook Central who ive just bought some plastic G2 slipcases from, they go on from the side rather than the top so the spine is free and are decent :)