Completed Game Of Thrones (Season 8) [HBO]

Sirjump

Steelbook Viking
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2011
Norway
From IMDB

Seen the first 5 episodes now and must admit it is growing on me. The characters and character development is really great. Not that much action so far but I have a feeling that will change.

Anyone have some views on this series? :scat:

E.

Attachments

• game.jpg
    game.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 521
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aberdonian83
Thats it I'm rooting for the White-Walkers now, that it. I hope the White-Walkers just freaking rip apart this night watch kid

Only one left to root for is Dany

I do hope Jon is either resurrected or is not dead, In the books I have a different opinion of what happened to him. I mean the reason for him being killed is much weaker here than in the books, iirc

Glad to see Stannis go, the Lannisters are going to fade to nothing

but I'm rooting for the WIldlings Now, Let's Go WIldlings

FINALLY. I no longer have to worry about book spoilers!!!
Feels good. The freedom to look at comment sections and websites with no fear of a big death being spoiled.
But this freedom came at a cost...

Tonights finale was brutal. I refuse to believe that character is dead (for now).
Normally big deaths are saved for episode 9. Until next season comes around and they officially say it, then i will accept it. :dead:

@mllNY I'm with you. TEAM WHITE WALKERS all the way. haha

Someone on Reddit actually posted an image last week of the character lying dead on the floor, but I thought it was fake at the time.

Although...
I've heard rumours that the Red Woman brings him back. ;)

I enjoyed this season overall and I honestly think it's getting better and better. It took a while for the show to grow on me, but now I actually look forward to every episode each week and I seriously can't wait for Season 6!

Reactions: PunkNinja
Last three episodes have really picked up the pace and I really enjoyed them but definitely this was the weakest season by far.....:dead:

Now the wait for season 6....:sleep:

Thank god for the return of Hannibal.....:naughty::cigar::hungry::notworthy:

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
I've heard rumours that the Red Woman brings him back.
Jon Snow is the most honorable character in GOT.
If Melisandre bring him back from the dead, he will become a believer and will start burning people like Stannis.
From good to evil, the most compelling transformation of a character.
The Evil John Snow returns?

Reactions: Noodles
Jon Snow is the most honorable character in GOT.
If Melisandre bring him back from the dead, he will become a believer and will start burning people like Stannis.
I doubt it. The only person we've seen revived by that faith was Beric D. by Thoros of Myr in Season 3, and he was able to think for himself. But Beric did choose to serve the Red God.
If that happens, one thing it'll do is relieve Jon of his Night's Watch duties, so he might be able to do something useful. If it happens ...

Rover

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I enjoyed the season just hated that Martin killed off that character but as most of us fanboys know that's how it goes read the books it's much of the same.

Well as a reader of comic books, character "deaths" are never really the end. Never say never with a key characters death, he was only stabbed after all...not like his head was chopped off, yes I know he probably bleed out, but in a show/book with dragons, white walkers and magic I am sure there are ways to resurrect the dead

Reactions: bloodsnake007