Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
ir

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty confident that these are part of Warner's first wave of French "Premium Collection" digibook titles due on January 25th, as shown in the upcoming releases thread here

Does anyone have this Taxi Driver BD?.....

41YbtR08FXL._SS400_.jpg

41K2sk8tk9L._SS400_.jpg

Just came across it at Amazon.it and hadn't seen it before. Is it a proper digibook or just a box with a booklet inside, anyone know?

BTW very reasonably priced (with free shipping) - just 450 euros! ;)here

It's a book of photos by Taschen, who made the Kubrick Archives book. No DVD.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that if they are the same as some of the Fnac limited editions produced in Spain e.g. Buried or The Hearafter, they will contain the film in an amaray case plus a separate booklet.

Hope I'm wrong though! ;)

Can anyone tell me what Arnie titles out there are available in Digibook/Media Book form?

I have the Cineditions of Commando and Predator, and the German Mediabook of The Running Man, I didn't know if there were any others?

thats a shame pic only shown the spine was hoping it would be blu ray

You could always do what some of us do here, and buy both the DVD digibook and the amaray version of the blu-ray, then give the DVD to a friend who hasn't got blu-ray and insert the BD into the digibook! I have also done this once or twice for German blu-ray digibooks which do not include a disc with English audio.

any idea about this one?

amazon.cn/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_zh_CN=%E4%BA%9A%E9%A9%AC%E9%80%8A%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mission+impossile

any idea about this one?

amazon.cn/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_zh_CN=%E4%BA%9A%E9%A9%AC%E9%80%8A%E7%BD%91%E7%AB%99&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mission+impossile

Someone here recently described me as the "king" of the digibooks - but for this one I think we really need the help of the Emperor of the digibooks - Polak!
Any ideas about this release mate?