[Give-Away] whited001's Giveaway Time :)

whited001

Premium Supporter
Aug 3, 2012
London, UK
Hi All,

Decided to run a small giveaway to fellow Ninja's.

Whilst sorting through my collection i came across some duplicate items, so decided to share my find with you lucky lot :D

These are the items :

2014-04-28%2011.48.50.jpg

Rules To Enter :

1. Thank the OP.
2. Post a pic or description of your most wanted Grail release - The one steelbook you must have in your collection that you don't already have :drool:

That's it, no other stipulations. Give-away will close on the 9th May. Winner selected at random, using random.org.

I'll PM the winner for shipping details and will cover postage to anywhere in the world.

Enjoy :)

Dan

========================================================================

The Winner Of The Giveaway Is :

claudius181991

I'll be in touch shortly regarding postage details etc.

Thanks to everyone for taking part.

Dan

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway Dan. I hope you don't mind, but since my grail (the SDCC Sucker Punch) has already been posted a couple of times, maybe this image will be acceptable for entry?

I wasn't collecting or even interested in steels when the first round of Marvel/DC grails were released. While I'd love to get my hands on the first Captain America, Thor, Iron Man and Dark Knight releases, my grails will begin with the upcoming Marvel/DC releases through Kimchi. They know what we want in terms of artwork and how much we care about it and they actually listen, making the potential for those upcoming steels so great.

Those are the ones I HAVE to get my hands on, so it's not just one steelbook I have to have in my collection.

Awesome giveaway.

Last edited: