[GIVEAWAY ENDED] Andy's 'oh sh!t' Nightcrawler Nova Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Winners have been announced on post number #71

Hello girls, boys and @Apollon !

Got the Ninja Week withdrawal symptons?! Well look no further, here are a couple of items oh beloved staff member 'forgot' about *roll eyes* :p

HOST / Donated by:
@Naughtius Maximus / @apsmith21 / Novamedia

When will this end?:
20th March @ 20:00 GMT

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: (2x winners in total. 1x Full Slip or 1x Lenti)

IMAG4922.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: 1) Like Andy and the rest of us, as we've got older (and busier :p) we can sometimes forget things... tell me whats the worst (or everyday) thing you've forgotten and if it had any consequences for it!
2) State which steel you'd like to win!

Example: I forgot my daughters birthdate when asked by the Doctor. I felt my whole face turning a beetroot colour out of embarrassment!
2) please!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway @apsmith21 and @Naughtius Maximus :thumbs:

1] A few years ago I went to a store to buy DIY materials, my card was refused, the girl tried 5 or 6 times, even keyed in the number manually, then she fetched the manager who also tried numerous times, by this time there was a huge queue building up, I feverously searched my wallet for a different card only to find my new card, the one the girl had was expired 2 weeks earlier :hilarious:

2] Either one for me as I don't have either of them :)

Ron

Yesterday I've had to go with my wife by car . We bought cigarettes , before getting in the car I opened the packet and sit . During travel I decided to smoke but cigarettes was missed , Was I so stupid ? So I searched in the car but did not found the packet ; it's impossible !! When we arrived and parked the car , the discovery : packet was under my ass and this is the cigarette jegen.jpg

Fullslip for me. Thanks David

Thanks for the giveaway guys :thumbs:
1) Yes, I forget to pay my bills once in a while. And big consequence called late fees :banghead:
2) I shall go for the full slip :)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: 1) Like Andy and the rest of us, as we've got older (and busier :p) we can sometimes forget things... tell me whats the worst (or everyday) thing you've forgotten and if it had any consequences for it!
Forgot my girlfriend's (at the time) anniversary so as you can imagine it didn't last too long after that.
2) State which steel you'd like to win! - Full Slip please

1) I once forgot the yearly mandatory vehicle inspection for my car.

Wasn't a problem at all for the officials when I went to have it done after having skipped one year; no sanctions apply. But if I had been stopped by the police on the road for any reason, the license plates would've been stripped right there and I would've had to arrange towing the car back home :bag::LOL:

2) Lenticular would be my preference.

Thanks for the giveaway, @apsmith21 @Naughtius Maximus

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
I'm sure there was something I forgot recently but I can't remember what it was :LOL:.

Thanks for the giveaway; the lenticular would be my choice :).

1) a couple of months ago I had just around 1 hour for my lunch and decided to go buying some stuff at ikea for my new flat and I lost my keys (with all my keys: flat, car, store, etc...)
it took around another hour to find them, thanks to a person who bring them to the security guy...

2) would love to win the lenticular slip. :) but I would also be happy with the full slip^^

Thank you for the amazing giveaway @Naughtius Maximus

I've forgotten quite a few things in my life, iPod chargers in hotels, I've left my keys in my flat door (and my family home when I moved back) when I've got in from work and left it there all evening panicking the next day only to find them in the door still, I've forgotten to take my keys out at the weekends when I used to go out in Birmingham having to wake my flat mate up at 3am or later lol (the same to my mum back at home!), I've forgotten to pay bills, I forgot I had a day off at work once and went in, i forgot my dads birthday (literally yesterday - got a call from him and it wasn't until he said "well you going to wish me a happy birthday" lol) I've forgotten loads of things in my life but once I was in morrisons (uk supermarket) and my mate was at the checkout and I went to the kiosk to get fags, sandwich and a drink and the queue was huge but I thought I had time becuase my mate was also waiting. Anyway he came along moaning at me asking me to hurry up and get them somewhere else Because we was in a rush to go somewhere. I got into a massive argument because I was hungry and just walked off straight past him. Got to the car park and into the car and he started to drive off when I realised the tuna sandwich and orange lucazade was in my hand lol I was so annoyed at him I forgot to put it back on the chilled shelf before leaving lol

I would absolutely love the full slip and that would be my first choice but I'd be happy with the lenti too

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Once forgot the password to the app that holds all my other passwords. That wasn't a fun day!

I'd like the lenticular but would happily take the full slip as a 2nd choice.

Thanks

thanks for the awesome give away!! i would like the full slip please

so i am constantly reminded of this one instance - I had not long passed my driving test, i drove to work and after a long day i forgot i had done so and got the bus home!. Wasn't till my other half came home and asked where my car was that i remembered that it was still at work!

1) forgot our wedding anniversary. got no love for a looooooooooooooong time.
2) lenti - thank you !

1) Few years back i was in New Orleans and of course first thing i did was to head up to bourbon street :D There was one (at least) 24 hour bar and i ended up drinking until 7 or 8 am, when it was time to head back to my hotel i was totally lost :facepalm: I had forgotten where it was, what was the name of the hotel and after few hours of walking (drunk as hel*) where i was at the moment :bag: So i was totally LOOOOOST :emb: Luckily one kind stranger (might have been a hooker or a junkie) helped me after i described the hotel in my bad, BAD drunken finglish :p :D

2) I would like the lenti please :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks @Naughtius Maximus and @apsmith21

1. I've got a terrible short term memory, I'm always forgetting stuff. I've forgotten to place food orders at work (Im a chef) only to remember once I've got home or I've woken up in the middle of the night and remembered so I've had to phone up in the middle of the night and try and order stuff off the top of my head. Always have to write stuff down at work otherwise I forget. Probably the worst thing I forgot was when I went shopping. Did my food shopping, paid by card and then went to get petrol only to realise I left my card in the chip and pin device so I had to leave my wallet with the cashier and then run over to the shop to get my card. I had to get it from customer services and they asked me for my id to prove it was my card, only problem was my id was in my wallet at the petrol station. Luckily they let me off.

2. Full slip please