[GIVEAWAY ENDED] Andy's 'oh sh!t' Nightcrawler Nova Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Winners have been announced on post number #71

Hello girls, boys and @Apollon !

Got the Ninja Week withdrawal symptons?! Well look no further, here are a couple of items oh beloved staff member 'forgot' about *roll eyes* :p

HOST / Donated by:
@Naughtius Maximus / @apsmith21 / Novamedia

When will this end?:
20th March @ 20:00 GMT

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: (2x winners in total. 1x Full Slip or 1x Lenti)

IMAG4922.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: 1) Like Andy and the rest of us, as we've got older (and busier :p) we can sometimes forget things... tell me whats the worst (or everyday) thing you've forgotten and if it had any consequences for it!
2) State which steel you'd like to win!

Example: I forgot my daughters birthdate when asked by the Doctor. I felt my whole face turning a beetroot colour out of embarrassment!
2) please!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
1.) I forgot to pick up my nephew from school one day because I was to busy flirting with this girl at the mall. My sister was pissed off at me for a couple of days.
2.) I would be happy with either of the steelbooks. They are both great to me (especically since I don't have Nightcrawler in my collection)

Forgot which floor i parked the car on once. Cue walking around for ages hoping the flashing lights would give me a clue!

I'd love the lenticular please.

Thanks

I'd like the FullSlip. And thanks for the amazing giveaway!

Worst thing I forgot were my documents (ID, credit cards, etc.) I travel to work by train so I was without any money or id whole day :D

1, I forgot once at work (as sound engineer) to clean the fan filters of the amplifiers before a show in a really packed sold out club. too bad the amps started turning on "overheat protection" every couple of minutes, from exactly the moment the main guest dj started playing, i couldn't think of any solution for the problem until the end of the night...then i realized... my luck was that the crowd was so drunk/high that nobody except of me seemed to notice the sound dropouts. :D

2. i would like to win the LENTI (already own the fs)

thanks for the giveaway!

Let's get right down to it...

winner_is.jpg

@tristar6 (lenti)
@SteelCollz (full slip)

CONGRATS GUYS \O/ :thumbs: thanks again to EVERYONE who took part and for sharing some of your amazing stories! (really, thank you!)​

I WILL PM THE WINNERS TO ARRANGE POSTAGE. (no reply within 5 days will result in prize being given to another member)

Thanks again for taking part!! :D

Cheers

David