[GIVEAWAY ENDED] Andy's 'oh sh!t' Nightcrawler Nova Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Winners have been announced on post number #71

Hello girls, boys and @Apollon !

Got the Ninja Week withdrawal symptons?! Well look no further, here are a couple of items oh beloved staff member 'forgot' about *roll eyes* :p

HOST / Donated by:
@Naughtius Maximus / @apsmith21 / Novamedia

When will this end?:
20th March @ 20:00 GMT

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: (2x winners in total. 1x Full Slip or 1x Lenti)

IMAG4922.jpg

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: 1) Like Andy and the rest of us, as we've got older (and busier :p) we can sometimes forget things... tell me whats the worst (or everyday) thing you've forgotten and if it had any consequences for it!
2) State which steel you'd like to win!

Example: I forgot my daughters birthdate when asked by the Doctor. I felt my whole face turning a beetroot colour out of embarrassment!
2) please!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for this giveaway! :)

Like many others here, i have also forgotten a birthday - one of my closest friends. It's not even that long ago, in February actually. :D At some point on that Tuesday he asked me where the hell i am, and that he expected me to come over to his house... Picked up a gift as fast as i could and explained that i was busy at work... :D

I'd like to win the lenticular version! :)

1) I forgot my ticket to a baseball game at home and only realized it walking up to the gates. Fortunately someone nearby had an extra ticket they gave me.
2) Lenticular please!

1) I got a summons and forgot to show up for jury duty. And I'm an attorney. So you'd think I'd know better. Good news is they just rescheduled me for another week and then ended up not needing anyone that whole week. So instead of going in and sitting through the whole spiel and possibly getting selected to serve on a jury, I ended up not having to go in at all.

2) Lenticular

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

I once forgot my work locker key. As I work in uniformed services and I need my unifom to work, it meant going all the way back home to get the key. I was late for work because of it and got a royal telling off lol.

Would love to win the full slip should I be so lucky.

I am forgetting stupid things.Like i was going to look something up on my phone then i do something else instead.

Lenti.

Thank you.

I forget every one of my families birthdays I swear I couldn't tell you my mum and dads right now the worst is my wedding anniversary it gets me no end of grief lol I'm just useless with dates

I'd love either but lenty edges it for me

I forgot my son had a school teacher training day, ...... so got him dresssed in his uniform and provided the usual packed lunch. Only as we approached the normally busy throughfare of kids being dropped, there wasn't a soul to be seen. We were turned away at the gate by the school receptionist who looked at me as a if I were a martian and told me it was an inset day and to read the school notices!:dummy:
I would like the lenti please.

I have my commercial license and deliver food to restaurants. I mistakenly left my hand truck at a stop and had to do the next 3 stops without one. Everything was heavy and it took 3 times longer than normal.

I would love the full.slip.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

1. Lenticular!
2. I forgot my own birthday once. No consequences, I was truly busy with work.

Thank you!

1. Sometimes I forget that I have already told my sister what happened in work how was my week etc. so I repeat myself and telling her these stories all over again. She listens and then at the end she is just like "I know, you told me already" :)

2. That lenticular looks great! :thumbs:

Thanks Andy/David/Nova for another one!

Reactions: MrBMT
I forgot my mothers 50th Birthday. :( I remembered and called her about an hour after midnight to apologize. That was not a fun experience.
And I would like to win the FS (left).

Thanks to David and Andy!

I had forgotten where I put my shop keys, spent 8 hours looking for them only for the Mrs to find them.
I had the day off but also had to explain to the boss when he returned from holiday why we lost a days trade.

Lenticular please.

Thanks for the give away.

My car got hit by another vehicle, just a small fender bender. I was mad as hell as the other driver would not admit he was wrong but then I noticed my drivers license was expired (forgot to renew!) so I quickly apologized and paid him a few bucks just so I could leave the scene before a cop arrives. Sigh.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

1) I was on way to work on the bus I was checking this woman out that when I got off my stop I'd forgotten to pick up my bag lol got it back in the end.

2) either would be great..

thanks for hosting another giveaway @Naughtius Maximus

I would love to get the Lenticular.

Normally I can remember almost everything. But I seem to have a problem with the wedding date of my parents (it is even the same date as the birthday of a friend), I somehow forget this regularly. Might be because they normally don`t do anything big, but my mother was a little sad ones or twice when I did not remember :sorry:

Two years ago I totally forget about my birthday. When I come to home with job I have a huge surprise. :)
I would like to win Full slip.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Great giveaway and thanks @Naughtius Maximus @apsmith21 Novamedia

Well I forgot to call my mother even though I promised. I just had done nightshift and I was sleeping when she had been calling to me several times, but my phone had low battery , so it had turned off. When I woke up totally forgot the whole thing as I was busy with my kids. Finally later that day I received a call from her to other phone and she shouted to me and pretty much told what kind of scumbag I was, she was quite upset and angry. I could tell by her voice she had been drinking again. So I told her I wouldn't have listen to her insults and I hang up. So what comes next, my both sisters start calling me and ask why I'm fighting with mom and hurt her feelings etc, why didn't I answer the phone and all. This went on and on the rest of the day and eventually we didn't speak in many days. Overall I was the bad guy, one forgotten phone call and all hell breaks loose for many days.

I'd choose Fullslip