The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Group Buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99
Notes: Title on front cover, NO title on spine.

gotg_bbsteel-jpg.112272

Exclusive HDN Pictures! Thanks so much to Future Shop and @zerox39 for the advance look!! :D
gotg00001-jpg.118042

gotg00002-jpg.118043

gotg00003-jpg.118044

Last edited by a moderator:
And nobody thinks that all this emphasis on the Walkman is the studios attempt to cash in by promoting the soundtrack. Hell it's even selling an actual cassette! How greedy can you get.

lol @ the end of the day, it's a choice. We're not being forced to buy though I get your point. Easy pass for the casette. Steelbook is the cheapest in the world so far, so easy decision for me to get it.

I was planning to pick this up in store on release day & now I see it's sold out!!! Do you think it'll restock before it releases? I'm kicking myself for not preordering

Some are supposed to be back in stock online tomorrow (black friday). Otherwise, on release day there is usually a quantity that comes back in stock that is allowed to be ordered for store pickup.

I don't think there will be shortage based on how many were printed for Captain America, but I wouldn't go past release day without trying to get your copy.

Some are supposed to be back in stock online tomorrow (black friday). Otherwise, on release day there is usually a quantity that comes back in stock that is allowed to be ordered for store pickup.

I don't think there will be shortage based on how many were printed for Captain America, but I wouldn't go past release day without trying to get your copy.

Thank you!! I'll definitely be checking back then. If nothing I might need to hop in that GB.

I was planning to pick this up in store on release day & now I see it's sold out!!! Do you think it'll restock before it releases? I'm kicking myself for not preordering
They will have copies in store, you just need to be there when they are! The last time this went live in didn't offer in store pickup like before meaning you would have to deal with Best Buy's horrible packing and shipping. Most of us who ordered and are stuck with delivery will be at the store to exchange our more than likely damaged copies anyway, hahaha! I bit based on the price but after shipping+tax+frustration being in store early will cost you the same or less! :thumbs:

Reactions: Marina Blue
They will have copies in store, you just need to be there when they are! The last time this went live in didn't offer in store pickup like before meaning you would have to deal with Best Buy's horrible packing and shipping. Most of us who ordered and are stuck with delivery will be at the store to exchange our more than likely damaged copies anyway, hahaha! I bit based on the price but after shipping+tax+frustration being in store early will cost you the same or less! :thumbs:

I appreciate that info man! I'm definitely gonna be at my store the minute they open those doors!

Reactions: Bluprint