tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin said there's a production related delay with UE so they haven't left China yet I'm afraid :dunno:
Ahh no! That's alright, I was only kidding. Wasn't expecting these for a while still so imagine my surprise when I went on this thread to see an image of the R&G edition!

Reactions: cooey
Both look awesome :OMG: Thanks @domalorite for the shots and thank you @harry for the tag buddy :kiss:

I really hope the UE turns out great, its the only edition I went for before seeing the mockups. When I saw the mock ups I regret to not go for Rocket/Groot and now the live pics looks so stunning :greedy::oops:
But I'm patient and will see how the UE turns out o_O

Reactions: Hatori
Can any ninjas help - not done a GB before, this is my first - do you get a notification that its been dispatched or anything? Looking forward to it arriving!

If you've joined the GB here on HDN, you'll receive an invoice for shipping from the hub to your location. Once you pay that invoice, they will ship your goods asap, and will also provide you a tracking number too. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Can any ninjas help - not done a GB before, this is my first - do you get a notification that its been dispatched or anything? Looking forward to it arriving!

If you've joined the GB here on HDN, you'll receive an invoice for shipping from the hub to your location. Once you pay that invoice, they will ship your goods asap, and will also provide you a tracking number too. Hope this helps. :thumbs:

Most the time the invoice will come through Paypal so they will have your address when payment is made and they will not have to worry about you messaging them this info. You will then be emailed from Paypal once the order has shipped or you can see the status update through the transaction on your Paypal account.

On another note, I was hoping that the UE would be shipped first as this is the one I was planning on opening. Looks like I will have to enjoy everyone's pics of the opened R&G slip as I do not plan on opening mine.

• Informative
Reactions: halliwell

Once copies arrive with me, I will then contact members individually with what they have and cost for shipping. Once the member has then paid for shipping, the BD/s will be sent out ASAP.

I am hoping the 1/4's and lenti's come first as this is a huge GB so being able to get these out of the way before the UE's and Tri-packs come will be a massive help!