Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Loving both editions that I went for, *almost* wish I'd gone for all 3...

full
full

Even better - matching numbers! :oohyeah:

full

Where did you get the star Lord figure? Or is it one of those Disney infinity things? Looks cool
Edit: found it. Might have to get one

Great pics @Flloydo :thumbs: Did you take your copy in the shower with you??? :wow::p Looks awesome and love the bossing treatment :drool:

(Shame about your AOU steel as we've already discussed ;):( Hope that's sorted mate).

I take everything in the shower with me ;) :D

Last edited:
Provocative post? :cautious::confused: What you got against our Canadian counterparts? :p
All in good fun! :LOL:

I feel for my neighbors up north. Seems like their packages from Korea are on a two-month delay compared to the rest of the world.

My heart breaks a little every time I see an old thread get bumped with: "i still wait my one click of that." :bag:

This steel and slip are insanely beautiful.
The detail on the slip is so nice I couldn't stop taking photos lol. I think the water looks so real

(@Mickle_89 i also got my avengers steel replacement and unfortunately it's just as bad :( )

Part 1 of 2

View attachment 335009

Nice photos @Flloydo I have a feeling I should have grab this one instead of B although that one is beautiful as well, but A with all that water drops and embossing looks just stunning
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Got my lenti yesterday and it's too sweet. Package as a whole is awesome, the steel defo looks better in hand, anyone else notice the little lines in the corners of the debossed area? Perhaps i've never just noticed this on steels with borders

The lenti is good too, think this image works well even if Drax looks like he's floating in thin air as you move it side to side lol

I hate to say that, but I´m little bit disappointed with the steelbook. I thought it will look better in hand, but it´s kind of boring. You can see bare metal in pale areas, especially on back side (n). Looks like I´m gonna hunt that gorgeous Blufans steelbook after all.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lgans316 and harry
I hate to say that, but I´m little bit disappointed with the steelbook. I thought it will look better in hand, but it´s kind of boring. You can see bare metal in pale areas, especially on back side (n). Looks like I´m gonna hunt that gorgeous Blufans steelbook after all.

I personally think it looks much better in hand than in the pics. Mad comment but I'm starting to like it more than the blufans version. Seen a few comments say it's dull but I don't think that at all

Would of been even better if the artworks were swapped though. I have the back art of the steel as a poster framed on my wall and I just love that image

I personally think it looks much better in hand than in the pics. Mad comment but I'm starting to like it more than the blufans version. Seen a few comments say it's dull but I don't think that at all

Would of been even better if the artworks were swapped though. I have the back art of the steel as a poster framed on my wall and I just love that image
EEK!o_O:dead:
giphy.webp

200.gif

:p:hilarious:

Not yet (n) Last update:
INCHEON, Delivered to Transport companies, Flight number : AY042
2017-09-15 19:25

Is that worrying to still be at Incheon? :rolleyes::ohno::bag:

Well my avengers took weeks so hopefully you'll be fine. This took roughly a week from dispatch for me. But it's usually around the 2 week mark.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I don't understand why people are constantly worried by pretty much every premium release that has to travel across the globe.
Surely by now you all know that there isn't consistency with timescales of when parcels will arrive at your door. This pops up in every thread.
I have waited a month before now for a parcel to arrive but I've NEVER had one that hasn't arrived. You all need to chill out lol.

I never check the tracking status of my parcels unless it becomes extreme circs, and even then it isn't extreme circs. I'm far too busy to
be worrying about when a parcel will arrive at my door. yes you have paid for it. Yes you want it. We live in the year 2017... it WILL arrive.