Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've asked this before but with these multiple discless release releases are people buying the discs multiple times so each steel has a copy of the film in it or are people just leaving them empty?

First crossed my mind with the two Doctor Strange 2 discless releases we've had
I’ve left them all empty. Got the discs in other editions anyway

I think I've asked this before but with these multiple discless release releases are people buying the discs multiple times so each steel has a copy of the film in it or are people just leaving them empty?

I like A DISC in a steel, if I can help it. I'm not going out of my way to fill them all though. My DS2 OC for example, 4K/3D/2D, one disc in each. That's only because I already had them. All the other discless mcu stuff just have the single 3D disc in.

As an example, I got the Thor Love and Thunder collectors edition from Zavvi for about £14 in a sale. Was it about fifty quid originally?

Anyways, I put the BD and 4K into the Manta steel, swapped out Manta's folder for the Zavvi film booklet, then stuck the contents of the folder inside the steel along with the art cards from Zavvi's collectors edition. All in all I've Frankensteined it all into a pretty sweet edition..... Not a bad edition for a fairly middling movie. I don't think I woulda gone to the effort if I hadn't got the Zavvi edition so cheap :rofl:

PXL_20240403_222200291.jpg

Oh, and I just got the Guardians 3 4k amaray for £15 from Amazon in a limited time deal, so those discs will go in the Blufans discless steel :thumbs:

As an example, I got the Thor Love and Thunder collectors edition from Zavvi for about £14 in a sale. Was it about fifty quid originally?

Anyways, I put the BD and 4K into the Manta steel, swapped out Manta's folder for the Zavvi film booklet, then stuck the contents of the folder inside the steel along with the art cards from Zavvi's collectors edition. All in all I've Frankensteined it all into a pretty sweet edition..... Not a bad edition for a fairly middling movie. I don't think I woulda gone to the effort if I hadn't got the Zavvi edition so cheap :rofl:

View attachment 575707
I've done the same with this, black widow, DS2 and i will with wakanda forever too lol I'm not buying any more manta CP mcu sets now. Blufans are killing it. More bang for buck.

Reactions: Punker76
Got this today. Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the Lenticular images are awful? They're so pixelly it looks like an old 16 bit game.

I would say it's of the same quality as Blufans Doctor Strange SL. So disappointed with this in hand. :(

NOVA will forever be the kings of lenticular images.....

Got this today. Am I the only one who thinks the quality of the Lenticular images are awful? They're so pixelly it looks like an old 16 bit game.

I would say it's of the same quality as Blufans Doctor Strange SL. So disappointed with this in hand. :(

NOVA will forever be the kings of lenticular images.....
Yeah, I can't say I like the DL here either. Assume you're talking about the original DS SL there, rather than the new SL for DS2? That lenti is great quality, as is the DL.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mine's arrived too. The DL isn't awful, but it's not as great as I'd been lead to believe.

Not bad, but not great.

I haven't had any confirmation of dispatch yet, mine is still showing unfulfilled on the HDN store. Hoping mine ships sometime soon
That doesn't mean anything. Nobody has had dispatch details from the hdn gb. If you bought a DL, it's on it's way. OC hasn't shipped yet.