Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't give a toss about the discs for mcu stuff now tbh. You have to import the 3D from Japan anyway, and the 4K discs don't have the D+ IMAX sequences... Any discs they pop in there are redundant to me, so it's money saved on discless.
I doubt I could buy a TV that does 3D and I know of no 4k sets that do it. And while I’d be happy to have IMAX, it’s not that important to me (which is why it’s also easy for me to only get D+ about once ever 2 years for a month or so, watch the various series and cancel.

OH NOOO :sweat: the last few weeks i have had major setbacks with losses, being scammend etc. Now i forget to pay for the customs charges for this. Everything is stressing me out lately. The email was in spawn and never seen it. Now its on its way to china again. Purchased it through the highdefninja shop. Anyone knows what will happen from this point? Or can give me some kind of information on what to do.

OH NOOO :sweat: the last few weeks i have had major setbacks with losses, being scammend etc. Now i forget to pay for the customs charges for this. Everything is stressing me out lately. The email was in spawn and never seen it. Now its on its way to china again. Purchased it through the highdefninja shop. Anyone knows what will happen from this point? Or can give me some kind of information on what to do.
If it's basic practice then I'd assume they'd refund you your monies but I wouldn't take it as gospel from me. Someone else may have more solid information with BluFans specifically.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
If it's basic practice then I'd assume they'd refund you your monies but I wouldn't take it as gospel from me. Someone else may have more solid information with BluFans specifically.
I asume i have to pay for shipping anyway but not sure. I want the edition but that station is passed sadly