Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Discless SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive BP-01) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Group buy: hosted by Wreck Box Set - Double Lenti

53413552639_f03a45c96b_k.jpg53413388353_5a90dad7eb_k.jpg53413552629_d388f591e4_k.jpg53413388363_29de8ae805_k.jpg

Last edited:
OH NOOO :sweat: the last few weeks i have had major setbacks with losses, being scammend etc. Now i forget to pay for the customs charges for this. Everything is stressing me out lately. The email was in spawn and never seen it. Now its on its way to china again. Purchased it through the highdefninja shop. Anyone knows what will happen from this point? Or can give me some kind of information on what to do.
hdn will probably add it to the next 5$ sale..

lol, but nah.. theyll probably contact you (or you better contact them in advance), and theyll ship it to you again after you paid for the shipping

Got mine the other day, smooth buying experience as always.

I don't often buy steelbooks any more, I'm sure this has been beaten to death but the fact these cost as much as they do and don't even come with discs is insane imo. Capitalism has gone off the deep end

You'll probably agree with this one then:

Cnuts' DPD are indeed for doing a DHL delivery model! This video is documented evidence of what happened to me 20 minutes ago with a FNAC delivery. Now have to wait for it at the nearest shop point tomorrow to personally collect :rofl:

Looks nice. The more I look at the DL, the less I like it. SL is nice, but does nothing for me. FS is the winner, but I can't say that I'm not disappointed that the rear and spine have turned out almost silver vs the dirty white colour in the beauty shots.

I'll probably just keep the box, and the FS. I can always pop vol 1 & 2 in there for a trilogy box. I can't help thinking that manta may best this release, when they get back to their CP range.