Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
i will drop some more qty later. trying to spread it out due to the no announcement thing.

I also will be doing hitchcock gbs today. fyi also i will do HP amaray edition, but spacing that one out till after steel

• Thanks
Reactions: Billy Talent
i will drop some more qty later. trying to spread it out due to the no announcement thing.

I also will be doing hitchcock gbs today. fyi also i will do HP amaray edition, but spacing that one out till after steel
I managed to get a copy now, but yeah you gotta announce before next time. Thanks for the GB!

Gosh guys what are the odds? I’m watching this thread with an eagle eye since it’s creation. I’ve been online the second someone posted sth new. And exact at the moment I enter a building with no services this fb goes online….

No announcements. Leave it to chance. Many like me like to live dangerously. It'll be that much sweeter to secure one that way. And if I miss out it gives me a good excuse to drink heavily. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Later like what time ? So everyone can get an equal chances.. not only those who's been lucky to be online at that time
It's an equal chance when it's not announced. You're either online at the time or you aren't.
it could have been 2am in the morning when some folk are asleep, or 8am when you're taking the dog for a walk, or 9pm when you're having a shower...