Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmm, I did say I was going to buy, but now I think I better pay twice that for all 8 UHD steels, than half for 1. Those pretty character cards aren't worth it...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Chemartin_1
You're trying to compare what mustn't be compared, but if it makes you happy...
Premium edition vs a bone stock edition, it's like comparing an orange with a pineapple.

pen pineapple apple pen fusion GIF

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and tha_lunatic
Premium edition vs a bone stock edition, it's like comparing an orange with a pineapple.
I'm not comparing, I'm trying to justify its merits to myself, compared to what I already have and like out of what's offered.
Didn't want to mumble too much, but to explain: I don't like those sketch-cards, I have a nice hardcover booklet in the Ultimate edition, so no real need in the booklet either, don't particularly like slips, especially lenti slips on slips within slips, whatever they decided there.
So all I want is a UHD disc in a steelbook, and those character cards - thus the 'cards not worth it' sentence.
If they stated that they'd release all 8 films like that, I'd allocate $1000 for them, because then I'd know there'd be more cards, more steels like this one, something else I'd probably like. As is, it seems futile.

Hmm, I did say I was going to buy, but now I think I better pay twice that for all 8 UHD steels, than half for 1. Those pretty character cards aren't worth it...
blufans
box: check
lenti slip: check
booklet: check
two sets of movie art cards: check
hogwarts express ticket: check

single ww release

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lenny Nero
the only day I don’t look because I’m thinking that there’s going to be an ad before the sale is published while I’m at home.... jinx, no édition addition expected? plz

pen pineapple apple pen fusion GIF
Which is the orange and which is the pineapple? Pineapples are clearly superior. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm not comparing, I'm trying to justify its merits to myself, compared to what I already have and like out of what's offered.
Didn't want to mumble too much, but to explain: I don't like those sketch-cards, I have a nice hardcover booklet in the Ultimate edition, so no real need in the booklet either, don't particularly like slips, especially lenti slips on slips within slips, whatever they decided there.
So all I want is a UHD disc in a steelbook, and those character cards - thus the 'cards not worth it' sentence.
If they stated that they'd release all 8 films like that, I'd allocate $1000 for them, because then I'd know there'd be more cards, more steels like this one, something else I'd probably like. As is, it seems futile.
We're very different collectors you and I.
If all you care about is the disc and the steel those have been available for years, maybe separately, but if that's all you care about, then you could go for a make your own edition. Why not?