Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: April 15, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

m2188669.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's three different steels. I can't do this. Must pick one.

This looks pretty cool. France has 5 or 6 as DVD steels.

But the blue label looks printed.

Wow.. that makes it 3 versions so far (DE, UK, and now CA). I'm liking both the UK and CA versions but need to get only one.... :rolleyes:

It's CAD 41.99. What are the chances of the price going down as we approach release date?

Yeah and you know they are going to make an Ultimate set by year's end and might even make another set of steels so they are all aligned. I loved this but I'm not going to own 5 or 6 versions of it.

Also, as I said, if you really have money to splash France has Ron, Hermione, Dobby and Voldemort covers along with Harry on DVD. They'd make a nice set, but yeah, 5 of the same movie on DVD? Hell no.

Had Canada not done an ironpack for HP last time, I might be singing a different tune - but I'll be passing on this steelbook for now.

They will definitely make an ultimate set by the end of the year or early next year but I doubt it's going to be a steelbook set. Anyway, if ever they do, I'd still stick to my current HP steels. No double dipping for me. If I do decide to double dip then I'd have to get rid of my current set.

Also, as I said, if you really have money to splash France has Ron, Hermione, Dobby and Voldemort covers along with Harry on DVD. They'd make a nice set, but yeah, 5 of the same movie on DVD? Hell no.

+1

I would love to get an HP steel with Hermione on the front cover but only if it's a blu-ray. :D

Up until a few weeks, possibly days ago, there were still copies of the Harry Potter Ironpack on their site, so I'd be interested to see what they've ultimately decided to do, as well. FS has had listings up previously that said "Steelbook" and then suddently they were "Ironpacks" (I believe this may have even happened with the last round of Disney movies).

Wow.. that makes it 3 versions so far (DE, UK, and now CA). I'm liking both the UK and CA versions but need to get only one.... :rolleyes:

It's CAD 41.99. What are the chances of the price going down as we approach release date?

100%

Always starts high and drops by release date.

Can I get someone to get me a copy of this one since I live in the USA I can't order one. E-mail me and let me know. I love the cover on the CA one.

Can I get someone to get me a copy of this one since I live in the USA I can't order one. E-mail me and let me know. I love the cover on the CA one.

I also live in the US and cannot order one. Is there anyone who can help me? If you have an E-Bay account, you could post it for sale and I could buy it from you. Or whatever. I just want a copy of the Futureshop edition.