Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11th, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

HP72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered the whole collection from Future Shop yesterday, they had %15 off each item. But the Philosopher's Stone is sold out. Luckily it's available in store. I don't see a preorder for deathly hallows 2

Thanks digitalbabe. :]

Hopefully Future Shop won't limit them to 1 per customer. That way a kind Canadian soul can grab one for me!

I ordered the whole collection from Future Shop yesterday, they had %15 off each item. But the Philosopher's Stone is sold out. Luckily it's available in store. I don't see a preorder for deathly hallows 2

Steel, the pre-order was up a few weeks ago when I ordered, but perhaps it will come back:) Good luck!

I really like these.
But i think im going to struggle to get these as im in the uk relying on ebay.

Once you make 30 or 35 posts, you can access sales and trading threads.

I'm in the UK and have just bought those released so far from Steelie. Look out for his thread, he's a great guy. Super helpful. :]

Thanks Chief for letting me know.
problem is i dont want to spam these forums,(i say that but ths is my 3rd post in 10 minutes ;) )

Is it safe to assume this will include dvd + digital copy like part 1? or will it be "bare bones" like the others?

Once you make 30 or 35 posts, you can access sales and trading threads.

I'm in the UK and have just bought those released so far from Steelie. Look out for his thread, he's a great guy. Super helpful. :]

Chief, couldn't agree more, Steelie has been getting these for me, fast delivery and fantastic packaging :scat:

Ross

Reactions: Steelie
Will there be an FYE version of Part 2 for the US?

One can only hope, the only forum member I remember that worked at FYE hasn't posted in a while.

Did anyone else notice that deathly Hallows Part 1 just dropped to 22.99 on the futureshop site.

I am still more curious about the shelf, and getting one.

I was wondering the same thing if Warner has a big miss in sales by having this after the holidays.

I think warner could release this movie on December 31 at midnight and it would still sell well. I don't think people will not buy it cause it came out after the holidays. ;)