Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11th, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

HP72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that wbshop has pre-orders up for part 2 and have the release date as 11/11a perfect birthday gift for me (11/15). So I wonder if future shop will hold off the release date for the steelbook or if it will be available then.

I think the amaray is getting an earlier release than any of the Steelbooks. Didn't think was as early as that though. More like first week December.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i dunno about other releases but if 11/11 is the date and there is a fye steelbook the likelihood is that it will be released on that day or at least i hope

Last edited:
I've got mine pre-ordered
Im just waiting on:

Order of the Phoenix
Half-Blood Prince
and
Deathly Hallows part 2

Hi all, a few posts were deleted/moved to a new thread in the Limited Edition Blu-Ray forum, for the Target Exclusive (not Steelbook), so that you can comment there, and we can avoid any confusion by discussing different editions in this Steelbook thread.Enjoy!:)

Sorry db, didn't mean to cause confusion. I will get this back on topic.

Does anyone know if this will be the 3 Disc edition (like part 1)? I saw that there is a "movie only" edition coming too and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the one they use for the Steelbook.

...And now after watching that video and it only showing 1 disc... I'm a little worried. (but only a little)

Thoughts?