Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11th, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

HP72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit Elena I still haven't seen any of these films yet. Now I have no more excuses not too :D

you must see it Shane, we Potter's fans have been waiting so long for 10 years to see this few minutes final battle :hilarious:

Picked up the whole set yesterday. Pretty sweet steel books if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if these Harry Potter steel books become rare in the future to find.

I wish when all the spines were lined up it created a picture like the ROCKY DVD collection. Hogwarts Castle maybe would have been brilliant!

My exact feelings for this set. I would have taken something like this -

30nbthv.jpg

The titles could be smaller with volume number and have Hogwarts outlined at the top of the spines.

PS - I owned this set and it is still the most expensive purchase I have ever made EEK!

I just got my HPDH 7.2 from drums group buy and I noticed that the outside sticker does not say UV digital copy can someone confirm if the Canadian version of HODH 7.2 future shop steelbook came with a download or the UV version of the movie

Any help would be appreciated