Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11th, 2011
Purchase link: Future Shop.ca

HP72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry db, didn't mean to cause confusion. I will get this back on topic.

Does anyone know if this will be the 3 Disc edition (like part 1)? I saw that there is a "movie only" edition coming too and I wouldn't be surprised if that is the one they use for the Steelbook.

...And now after watching that video and it only showing 1 disc... I'm a little worried. (but only a little)

Thoughts?

I believe all the FS Harry Potter SBs are single disks.
So I suspect this as well will be a single disk. Thats the only downfall with these SB's

Hi Kaw-no worries-your non-Steelbook Target ed you posted, should get its own 'play' in a separate thread, anyway, to give Slipcover fans a heads up, if they've not seen:)

Wow, how do I friend you? :D

This looks very impressive and it would be very nice if some kind of GB can be arranged for this.

I'll wait to see the flyer and will get back to you for a GB. Of course as usual, this is going to be at cost for HP7.2 & for the shipping. Let's just hope it's not too heavy...

It's because they ship by regular mail, so no tracking. It's free shipping, don't wonder why ;)

no, every time I get something from them it comes for Purolator

edit: apparently not always.. weird I was hoping to have it today :(

Last edited: