Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 17, 2011
Price: 21.99$

m2190634.jpg

Actual pictures:

Last edited:
FYI-group buy happening for this, Chamber of Secrets and Deathly Hallows Pt.1 all prices include shipping to USA. Check for details here.

Last edited by a moderator:
At least they calling HP1 by "proper" title of Philosopher's Stone, would be dreadful if only English SB of HP1 had "wrong" title.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Im so glad these ones are coming out, I already have the German set but these match the canvas I have from WB. They will go nicely on a shelf underneath.

It may be a bit to early, Horhay, but I am guessing it will be another face like Deathly Hallows. I am sure once someone sees it, it will make the rounds here:)

Hey Surfury, no just an announcement, but I don't believe actual pics were included yet. If I missed it, please someone post them.

Digital and dvd copy included?

I was just wondering if anybody knew if there was a digital or dvd copy being included with the blu ray?

Thanks.

Apparently this steelbook will be in the theme of DH Pt. 1 and will feature Hagrid on the cover & the price on release day will be 19.99 before tax.

I guess there is a recently flyer from Future Shop that shows the artwork...

If anyone has access to this flyer, please post a scan here. :D