Wednesday Nov 15, 2017 12pm CST extra 10% off movie purchases with code vault10
http://shop.hidefninja.com

steelbookvault.png

https://shop.hidefninja.com/collections/all

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there was only a couple up for sale

Here’s the steel:
View attachment 344590

Yeah I saw 3 different slips but they were all sold out. I was curious about some other steelbooks with slips but unfortunately I didn't know what the back of the slips looked like or what the steelbooks inside the slips looked like.

So the only one slip I took a chance on was The Force Awakens Blufans with Kylo Ren on the front.

I checked on eBay and I like the back even better and I really like the steelbook. I was afraid it was going to be the WWA. I wish I had grabbed the other one as well because I like the back of that slip but it wasn't shown in the listing so I didn't know.

That Avengers steelbook looks really nice. The best one I recall seeing.

Congrats on that!

Yeah I saw 3 different slips but they were all sold out. I was curious about some other steelbooks with slips but unfortunately I didn't know what the back of the slips looked like or what the steelbooks inside the slips looked like.

So the only one slip I took a chance on was The Force Awakens Blufans with Kylo Ren on the front.

I checked on eBay and I like the back even better and I really like the steelbook. I was afraid it was going to be the WWA. I wish I had grabbed the other one as well because I like the back of that slip but it wasn't shown in the listing so I didn't know.

That Avengers steelbook looks really nice. The best one I recall seeing.

Congrats on that!
thanks!

the blufans kylo is great. I didnt like the double lenti so much, but the kylo side of that looks pretty good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Grabbed the last Matt Ryan Tobin Suspiria with the vault10 discount! Thanks for putting all these great steels up, guys, and I'm excited for my first HDN exclusive steelbook release!

Grabbed the last Matt Ryan Tobin Suspiria with the vault10 discount! Thanks for putting all these great steels up, guys, and I'm excited for my first HDN exclusive steelbook release!

Hi, I presume it was your order I just refunded. Sorry but that MRT listing was an error as its been sold out and that listing should have never went live today. Those who ordered that will be refunded. If at the end of all shipping of suspiria if there is stock left of MRT edition you will be emailed directly.

Hi, I presume it was your order I just refunded. Sorry but that MRT listing was an error as its been sold out and that listing should have never went live today. Those who ordered that will be refunded. If at the end of all shipping of suspiria if there is stock left of MRT edition you will be emailed directly.

Oh, ouch! Okay then. I thought it was odd there was a listing for it as I read that there were no extras after MondoCon. Yeah let me know if there are any extras after they all ship! Would you honor the vault10 discount at that stage as well?

Oh, ouch! Okay then. I thought it was odd there was a listing for it as I read that there were no extras after MondoCon. Yeah let me know if there are any extras after they all ship! Would you honor the vault10 discount at that stage as well?
Since it looks to effect only 2 people, then yes. Due to this embarrassing circumstance.

Since it looks to effect only 2 people, then yes. Due to this embarrassing circumstance.

I didn't see it written anywhere that the MRT listing was a mistake until you posted in reply to me a few minutes ago, so I have to assume it slipped through the cracks or you were hoping nobody would see it :hilarious:

It's a shame though, most of the good stuff from the sale was taken earlier today and I thought I'd at least gotten the MRT. :sorry: I really hope there's extras later. Thanks for the prompt refund! :thumbs:

Hi, i ordered fantastic beast blufans yesterday and i was wondering if it was the steelbook with full slip or just the steelbook whitout it ? thanks you in advance ! ;)

Anybody from Germany probably wants to team up? I'd like to purchase the UK Saving Private Ryan steelbook, but would probably only do so if I found someone to share shipping costs with. If there's interest, send me a PM please.

Thanks for the sale @digitalbabe and all others involved.

Thanks for doing this @Wreck and @digitalbabe

There were some fantastic pick ups at great prices.

I managed to get my Wonder Woman HDZETA one click that you guys had left over from the GB and also spare double lenti and single slip editions for trading chips. :naughty: :thumbs:

Before this forum goes into meltdown, I'm, of course joking!!! My sense of humour has a dark streak!! :p

Anybody from Germany probably wants to team up? I'd like to purchase the UK Saving Private Ryan steelbook, but would probably only do so if I found someone to share shipping costs with. If there's interest, send me a PM please.

Thanks for the sale @digitalbabe and all others involved.
dragon-ball-all-fusion_200734_2.jpg

would like to buy the scarface, so we could team up, jo :)

oh and the coin :D

voucher code still works, doesnt it?

Thanks for doing this @Wreck and @digitalbabe

There were some fantastic pick ups at great prices.

I managed to get my Wonder Woman HDZETA one click that you guys had left over from the GB and also spare double lenti and single slip editions for trading chips. :naughty: :thumbs:

Before this forum goes into meltdown, I'm, of course joking!!! My sense of humour has a dark streak!! :p

Many just got a heart attack from your post :LOL: