Hidefninja.com to exhibit at MondoCon-Oct 3-4th, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
banner1.jpg

We're excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Mondo Con 2015!
Catch a glimpse of Hidefninja.com HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!

Get freebies, surprises, Steelbooks from all over the world, and more!

Thank you in advance for helping us get the word out!

Stay tuned for more info....

Follow us on Social Media @hidefninja @bluraysteelbook
Instagram at @hidefninjaofficial
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

mondocon.jpg

Mondo Con 2015
http://www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
Awesome news! Congrats to @Wreck, HDN and the whole Team!!!! Amazing work and success that the community is present there and also with an exclusive product :OMG::thumbs:

Just sad that its so far away for most of us. So all you ninjas there please spam us with pictures and news o_Oo_Oo_O

Can't wait to see what HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1 will be :woot::woot::woot: 1 x to Germany please :drool:

Getting that PM from you @digitalbabe makes me feel like I'm a real part of this place. Awesome that HDN. Are going to be at MondoCon. Sounds like the sort of event a movie geek would love.

Also can't wait to hear more about this Black Label Exclusive.

Oh and a quick side note, The Thing and Flash Gordon Mondos arrived today so thanks to you and @apsmith21

HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!? :OMG: WOW! :woot: This is incredible, just AWESOME! :drool: I've been a member here since 2013 and reading the this just makes me more proud to be a part of this amazing Community! :thumbs:

ninja.png
"One huge step for HDN, one EPIC Exclusive for mankind."
ninjastanding.png

THANK YOU @digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21 and everyone else working hard to make this possible! :notworthy:

Holy mother of Aliens!!! This is awesome news :woot: Black Label #1? :thumbs: Looking forward to it. A step in the right direction for HDN (as a community & as a brand) Thanks to all the staff and mods who are making this possible. :notworthy:
If I had to guess :naughty: it'll be one of the contenders from "Steelbook of the Year". Amiright? ;) (I know you cant say much so just like my post :LOL::p)

So we'll be able to see a digitalbabe in real life and hold it?
I would love to hold @digitalbabe in real life if, and ONLY if "she" is a "babe" :p:whistle::naughty:

Yes, Wreck has lured this poor Canadian out of his northern climate to the scalding pits of Texas with the promise of grilled scorpions and tumbleweed rides. Also...

tumblr_lz6o91UGCK1r0u8zio1_500.gif

See you in October, Texas! :thumbs:
Ken, you're going? Awesome news! Have fun and take tons of pics for us.
Btw, how much does it cost to get there? (if it's too personal to say here, PM me?) :D:notworthy:

Reactions: IRON MAN
tumblr_inline_na5mtpUyP71qgt12i.gif

Congratulations you guys :thumbs: I bet it'll be an epic exclusive, one of many to come for sure :D Wish I could go but shall be there in spirit.

Reactions: tridon
Ohhh in excited for the HDN Black Label Series! CANT WAIT! It Follows Steelbook woud be awesome... just saying ;)

That would be awesome. One of my favourite films at the moment and I picked up the blu Ray the other day and it has a reversable sleeve with some cool art. And the slip case is not much of an image but It has this amazing piercing blue colouring on the title and makes my eyes buzz lol.

Congrats @Wreck and HDN for the mondo exhibit. Would love to go but well too far for me lol
Looking forward to seeing photos and of ninjas too.

Excited about this black label but I might be too skint over the next few months. :( have to see what it is first tho

Quite a few surprises in store! Folks might want to find them a Ninja who is attending. :naughty:

Oh!!

This is exciting news! Well done HDN! Well deserved:)

So there are gonna be only Mondo Con exclusives, not sold on here?

Damn, the timing for me to travel to Texas isn't the best in only 2 months time! :p Lol!!