Hidefninja.com to exhibit at MondoCon-Oct 3-4th, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
banner1.jpg

We're excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Mondo Con 2015!
Catch a glimpse of Hidefninja.com HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!

Get freebies, surprises, Steelbooks from all over the world, and more!

Thank you in advance for helping us get the word out!

Stay tuned for more info....

Follow us on Social Media @hidefninja @bluraysteelbook
Instagram at @hidefninjaofficial
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

mondocon.jpg

Mondo Con 2015
http://www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
Book of Eli I think is right up there at #2.
Hmm, doesn't completely fit the Black Label idea, does it? :LOL:
Guys, I think we are VERY far from me ever just getting to go about picking out my favorite movies doing what I want from them. Recently it's been more about the creative side of it for HDN staff. "What can we bring to the table that our audience would enjoy?" ... and in recent cases "What can we do that no one else has?"
Of course, we're just speculating, until it is revealed. I don't think anyone here thinks of you that way :D We're just excited to know more about it.
Impress us, I dare you!

Reactions: rj531
From Mondo

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, and all the fantastical characters, creatures, and worlds from Masters of the Universe have inspired generations of fans over the years, and we're thrilled represent the property at MondoCon this year. Epic battles of Good vs Evil, guiding morality lessons, and enduring character designs offer a wealth of creative opportunity for posters, collectible figures, and more!

BATMAN (1989) Screening
In 1989, Tim Burton gave us his incredible version of Batman, combining a masterful blend of gorgeous production design, an incredible soundtrack (from both Prince and Danny Elfman) and the inspired casting of Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The modern superhero blockbuster was born. We’re extremely excited to present the film in beautiful 35mm at MondoCon this year with a limited edition, screen printed poster by Ken Taylor. Poster is included in the ticket price and only available to attendees. Stay tuned for ticketing information!

:woot::woot::woot:

BATMAN (1989) Screening
In 1989, Tim Burton gave us his incredible version of Batman, combining a masterful blend of gorgeous production design, an incredible soundtrack (from both Prince and Danny Elfman) and the inspired casting of Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The modern superhero blockbuster was born. We’re extremely excited to present the film in beautiful 35mm at MondoCon this year with a limited edition, screen printed poster by Ken Taylor. Poster is included in the ticket price and only available to attendees. Stay tuned for ticketing information!

:woot::woot::woot:
I am... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!
This print would go so nicely with my 1/6 Batmobile/figurine and 1/4 Premium format!!!! ARG!!!!!!

From Mondo

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
He-Man, She-Ra, Skeletor, and all the fantastical characters, creatures, and worlds from Masters of the Universe have inspired generations of fans over the years, and we're thrilled represent the property at MondoCon this year. Epic battles of Good vs Evil, guiding morality lessons, and enduring character designs offer a wealth of creative opportunity for posters, collectible figures, and more!

If there is anything there relating to the Cannon film, I might need more info on it lol

Yes, Wreck has lured this poor Canadian out of his northern climate to the scalding pits of Texas with the promise of grilled scorpions and tumbleweed rides. Also...

tumblr_lz6o91UGCK1r0u8zio1_500.gif

See you in October, Texas! :thumbs:
Way to represent Ken! It's a great time to be a Ninja!

Can't wait for the unveiling of the HDN Black Label Exclusive #1!

34 days to go!

Congrats to the hardworking men & women behind these amazing events!
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21

#bestcommunityever