Hidefninja.com to exhibit at MondoCon-Oct 3-4th, 2015

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
banner1.jpg

We're excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at Mondo Con 2015!
Catch a glimpse of Hidefninja.com HDN BLACK LABEL Exclusive # 1!

Get freebies, surprises, Steelbooks from all over the world, and more!

Thank you in advance for helping us get the word out!

Stay tuned for more info....

Follow us on Social Media @hidefninja @bluraysteelbook
Instagram at @hidefninjaofficial
Youtube http://www.youtube.com/hidefninja

mondocon.jpg

Mondo Con 2015
http://www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
What's everyone's input on how to get their Mondo Steelbooks signed? What I mean is where on the steelbook would you have the artist sign? I'm kind of apprehensive about anybody signing on the nice artwork. Should I have them sign the inside instead or maybe the back of the steelbook or would you still have them sign the front no matter what?

What's everyone's input on how to get their Mondo Steelbooks signed? What I mean is where on the steelbook would you have the artist sign? I'm kind of apprehensive about anybody signing on the nice artwork. Should I have them sign the inside instead or maybe the back of the steelbook or would you still have them sign the front no matter what?
For Mondo steels, if I get a chance, most likely the backs. I think all of them are almost empty. Almost as if they were made for it. Also, I prefer to keep my front clean :naughty:

The encounter is personal .... let the Artist choose.

I've noticed Artists are much better at signing then Actors. Artists typically find a good place for it artistically where actors can be more sloppy.

We've got a lot of surprises in store. ;)

Guys, I think we are VERY far from me ever just getting to go about picking out my favorite movies doing what I want from them. Recently it's been more about the creative side of it for HDN staff. "What can we bring to the table that our audience would enjoy?" ... and in recent cases "What can we do that no one else has?"

At first I thought it was going to be SOA, then I saw that dreaded SOC logo. Boy, will I be glad when the Straight Out Of Compton bombs. So tired of seeing it everywhere.

Reactions: PunkNinja