I just got this one ... lt. Aldo Raine

aldo%20the%20apacheg-320-640-240-480.jpg
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2913&company=26

Attachments

• star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    star-wars-stromtrooper-premium-format-figure-sideshow-feature-3005261.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:
Holy crap Furious, those look awesome. Love the guns! You should post one more pic that is a little bit closer up. You have a lot of great stuff. And with all that wood, you should own the Best Buy Exclusive "Anchor Man" rich mahogany edition LOL.

I use the Inreda LED-strips from Ikea. They take up far less space and are neatly hidden in my glass showcase (I see you already had to turn the Iron Man but because of lack of space :rolleyes:).

Cool! I might to try that then. How much do they go for??

Yeah it looks odd. I had no other choice but to put Iron Man in that position. :( I need another Detolf glass case.

life size Dobby - Harry Potter

Hi guys i was lucky yesterday. This is what i got!

03122011576.jpg

03122011584.jpg

03122011579.jpg

But the best was definitely the price. I got it for free! I got it from my local electronic store. They had it to promote the new Harry Potter movie and i asked them if i could have it when the movie release was over. I have to admit that it isn´t bad to have a mother and a sister working there when you ask something like that. The statue is about 92 cm high and inclusive the base about 1,80m. Its made by muckle and oxmox and is a real beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak