I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 295
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a movie I've never seen but always meant to.

Worth a blind buy? :ohno:

Yes!!

Really really happy to see this! I never liked my amaray copy.

100% yes I'd say.

:LOL:

WOOOOOOOOOOT! :LOL:

I've been waiting for someone to make this. I know Troll2Fan is happy today!

South Korean thriller -

It's very violent, grisly and unwatchable at times but beautifully filmed by Kim Ji-woon.

I recommend this movie but warning it's not for the faint of heart :eek:

I agree 150% with your comment!

For anyone who hasn't seen this, If you think Oldboy is mad wait till you see this one. Mind blowing revenge film.

Simply cannot wait for this one!!!!! Great Revenge Movie:scat:

:thumbs: Excellent revenge flick! :scat:

So this is more crime-thriller than horror? I have very little interest in horrors, so kind of avoided the film for that reason. I've always liked the posters for it though, so it'd be cool if they used those for artwork imo.

So this is more crime-thriller than horror? I have very little interest in horrors, so kind of avoided the film for that reason. I've always liked the posters for it though, so it'd be cool if they used those for artwork imo.

It's definitely not a horror. It's a crime-thriller.

Reactions: Noodles
i have the german uncut dvd, but never watched it.
i think i will give it a go soon, but will order the steelbook anyway.
looks like a movie that fits my taste. :thumbs:

It's about a psychopathic killer who is being hunted down by an Agent for revenge. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. It is not a horror film but there are some horrific scenes but it is amazingly well done and keeps you watching til the end. Choi Min-sik (star of Oldboy) gives a mind blowing performance.
As an earlier post said not for the faint hearted.

Would this be director's cut?

It's likely that this will be the same Korean Theatrical version that was passed uncut in the UK. It's a couple of minutes longer than the US version.

Has Optimum released any other steelbooks in the UK as that seems to be who has the rights here at the moment?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: severo
I'm hoping to eventually see a steelbook or at least collectors edition of the Japanese movie "Audition". Not only is it in need of a new release but it badly needs a new transfer.
I asked Play.com on facebook when they originally released Battle Royale and they seemed to like the idea, obviously that isn't going to be happening now though.