I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY! I still wish that Kimchidvd or Plain would do this, but at least somebody is finally doing a steelbook for this great movie! I just hope that the artwork and finish are up to snuff.

Oldboy is not my cup of tea, should I skip this?:confused:

I didn't like Oldboy much, but I love I Saw the Devil. Take that for what it's worth...

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I'm hoping to eventually see a steelbook or at least collectors edition of the Japanese movie "Audition". Not only is it in need of a new release but it badly needs a new transfer.
I asked Play.com on facebook when they originally released Battle Royale and they seemed to like the idea, obviously that isn't going to be happening now though.

Keep hoping. Audition is one of those titles that most people have never even heard of. And the movie itself is definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

But I'd be down for a proper release of it.

everything in the movie is amazing
cant wait to see the artwork
hope it is embossed and glossy

now a steel for THE GOOD THE BAD THE WEIRD and A BITTERSWEET LIFE and we all are happy :D

I have not seen it but have heard some good things about it-not sure how violent it is( not really my thing), but I do tend to gravitate towards psychologically complex films, so I look forward to checking this out based on trailers etc.

::: HDN Staff/Community Manager :::

Reactions: MGD and Bluprint
I have not seen it but have heard some good things about it-not sure how violent it is( not really my thing), but I do tend to gravitate towards psychologically complex films, so I look forward to checking this out based on trailers etc.

::: HDN Staff/Community Manager :::

DB, you have to check it out! It's on NETFLIX if you it! :thumbs:

Reactions: Troll2Fan