I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Silverdado preferable sealed or pristine/mint if opened

I have A Clockwork Orange new sealed for trade

Im thinking of getting rid of my Batman ('89) digibook its opened and viewed once but still in spectacular condition.

Make me an offer if u like.

Anyone out there with spare copy of Underworld Evolution Premium Collection digibook, the Spanish one?

I am planning to order one at some point but was just wondering if by any chance someone here might have a spare copy.....Cheers

I've seen it before when traveling to some stores, it was pricey tho. Like $25 I think before tax.

I'm looking for the Black Swan Polish digibook.

Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Pmartin was able to order one, he should be able to tell you where he ordered it from. He also lives in Spain, so should be no problem delivering to Spain address.

Pmartin was able to order one, he should be able to tell you where he ordered it from. He also lives in Spain, so should be no problem delivering to Spain address.

I ordered mine from punkt44.pl the Black Swan digibook is still available from them here

It is only available as a DVD diigibook however. It is very nice though and includes some nice photos.