I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

attachment.php
Where do you find the spanish digibook?

Thanks!

The Wolfman Digi was an FNAC {param} Spain* Exclusive I believe, but is now OOP. So unless another retailer released it later, then Ebay may be your only bet...? Good huntin'!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Leno-definitely a typo, LOL! I should have remembered as I even had it in my hand from helping some folks get them, haha! :hilarious:

I ordered mine from punkt44.pl the Black Swan digibook is still available from them here

It is only available as a DVD diigibook however. It is very nice though and includes some nice photos.

Thanks so much - really wanted this one and couldn't believe the price and low shipping cost too! :D

Well Google translate says ksiazka = book and that's the same terminology used on the Black Swan edition, so I'd say yes it probably is..

Be careful though, the detailed description of the item states that it has " Polish dubbing (Dolby Digital 5.1)" plus English & Polish subtitles. Although the item descriptions from the site can be slightly inaccurate, it is possible that the film does not have English sound available.

Windtalkers was limited to 3,000 too. still some on amazon.de

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmy
I'm searching for this german digibook : Phantom commando , Predators , Predators 2

Just for sake of clarity, there is no 'Predators 2'. There is only Predator, Predator 2, and Predators. Predator can be had for $35 to $40 on Ebay.de, but Predator 2, and especially Predators, seem to go for a higher price.

Hope that helps.