I'm looking for "X" SteelBook can anyone help me find it? (No 'Haves')

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
This thread is for people to help others locate Steelbooks they're looking for. No trades or items you 'have'.

Please use the following format below:

1. What steelbook you're looking for + country it was released.
  2. If it should be sealed or unsealed.
  3. What condition it should be in! (Mint = meaning no dings, dents, scratches, paint chips, rips to wrapping, loose discs etc)
  4. If you wish to trade for the item - post a url link to your trade thread. (create a thread if you don't have one!)
  5. Or if you wish to buy a copy + your budget price

Example:

1. Wizard of Oz CA Steelbook
  2. Unsealed (plan to watch it)
  3. Mint but mainly no scratches
  4. I prefer TRADE otherwise willing to pay cash (£20?).

If you think you can help the finder please keep discussion in this thread to examples as follows:

"The steelbook is located on ebay at"
"ninjaname is selling/trading one in his thread" (With url link)
"PM sent"

What NOT to post: "The Wizard of Oz :)" or "I have a copy of steelbook x for y price". Private message this information to the requesting party or post a Steelbook 'want' thread in Steelbook Trading area, so that both buyer and seller are protected.

Thank you and good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking to buy Transformers first movie Zavvi exclusive with outer slip case new sealed, one with optimus prime on cover, cheers everyone

Looking for Blufans Star Trek: Into Darkness Villain Edition with the ship (Cover A / B / C / Tripak)
Sealed (prefered) or opened
Buy or trade.
link to the forum

Thanks @C.C. 95 but unfortunately it looks like this is just for the Tripak without the ship model.
I'm looking for the Edition with the ship model

Reactions: C.C. 95
Looking to buy empty FilmArena Logan Maniac Box and empty FilmArena GUardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Hard Box. Prefer USA seller.

Looking for:

HDZeta special packs for Suicide Squad and Justice League open is fine as long as condition is good.

Would also consider someone selling empty lenti slipcover/booklet.

Thanks

Looking for:
Arrival (kimchi) lenticular slip. Doesn't matter if sealed or opened, but it should be in mint condition and with the kimchi exclusive sticker.

Prefer trade but would also buy it, but no ebay prices!

Oh, and before I forget:
Also looking for a ---> A Quiet Place (Best Buy) steelbook.

Last edited: