I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Can anyone help me out with the Need For Speed Most Wanted Steelbook - Media Markt/Saturn exclusive please?

If I can get it sealed with PS3 Game that would be great!

Last edited:
G1 Size:

Assassins Creed 2 steelbook (spanish version), Assassins Creed Brotherhood stickerbook (mediamarkt netherlands) and
especially Assassins Creed 3 ( Futureshop exclusive) and Assassins Creed collection steelbook (futureshop)

All kinds of Call of Duty steelbooks (PC) except Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and 3

Battlefield 3

Dead Island

Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Mass Effect 1 (PC)

Mass Effect 2 (PC)

Mass Effect 3 (the one with the woman on the cover)

G2-Size (PS3)

Batman: Arkham City (Two-Face)

Call of Duty Black Ops

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Devil May Cry 2 (US-Version)

Far Cry 2

F.E.A.R 3 (White) and (Black)

Killzone 2

Mafia II

MGS 4

Mirrors Edge

Mortal Kombat vs DC

Need for Speed Undercover

Prince of Persia

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I

The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Uncharted 3 (ITA, US)

Yakuza 4 Kuro Edition + Shiro Edition

Last edited:
I got some bad news to tell all of you. I have decided to change my mind on collecting these Steelbooks as it is hard to find even one Steelbook in PERFECT condition. I have a total of 14 Steelbooks, and NONE of them are PERFECT like all of my games are. I have tried and tried and spent hundreds of dollars on these Steelbooks only to receive them damaged, and it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep getting another of the same Steelbook only to get that one damaged too. I will just collect other game related collectibles for my Xbox and Xbox game collection. If you have any other game related collectibles, then post them, and I will see if you have anything that I would like to buy from you. I would like to buy those Steelbooks, but it is getting way too expensive and frustrating to keep collecting these Steelbooks. Thanks, and I hope all of you can understand another collector frustrations.

Last edited:
I am looking for these:

- Mirror's Edge Steelbook (ES, probably never getting this )
- Assassin's Creed III Steelbook (UK, HMV Exclusive)
- Dishonored Steelbook (FR)
- Darksiders II Steelbook (FR, Game Exclusive)
- Hitman Steelbook (FR)
- Resident Evil 6 Steelbook (UK, G2, w/ or w/o game)
- Playstation Battle Royale (UK)

Any help would be appreciated. :)