I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
that sucks, happened to me on the amazon germany Priest 3D steel the other day. thought i had it then someone had one of those programs that "bids" for you at the last second. :angry:

Seriously, I was bidding on a Killzone 3 steelbook edition game, and I thought I'd win it for sure, as there was less than 7 seconds left. Then bam! - "You had just been outbid by a dollar". WTF, so mad...

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

...you guys wouldn't know anything about that particular item by any chance hmmm? *looks suspiciously around*

I always snipe my auctions :p some people don't like snipers, but honestly it's the only way to get the auctions you want. and no, I didn't outbid ya. got my KZ3 steel when it was released. It's mint, but it's missing one of the 'holders' for the manual.

Seriously, I was bidding on a Killzone 3 steelbook edition game, and I thought I'd win it for sure, as there was less than 7 seconds left. Then bam! - "You had just been outbid by a dollar". WTF, so mad...

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

...you guys wouldn't know anything about that particular item by any chance hmmm? *looks suspiciously around*

Well i do have that steel, one of my favorites BTW, but i bought it direct from game.co.uk. :D

Looking for Crysis 2 Nano PS3 G2 edition, please let me know if someone can get these i can trade some BD SB from Mexico and also i can get maybe 1 or 2 New and Mint copies of Modern Warfare 3 SB G2 and G1 size.

Please PM me

Thanks

Wanting to buy a G2 German version of the Skyrim steelbook.

If anyone has it for sell please PM me. I have some sealed games that I would be willing to trade as well + some PayPal.

Thanks!

I actually found a Kuro one last night that should be on it's way soon. For now I'm looking for a Shiro one. That one seems to be alot rarer, for some reason.

Thanks anyway though :)

No problem :)

And yeah, the white edition is way rarer because only available in Australia when the black one was available in most if not all European countries.

I actually found a Kuro one last night that should be on it's way soon. For now I'm looking for a Shiro one. That one seems to be alot rarer, for some reason.

Thanks anyway though :)

I have found Shiro ones as well, brand new sealed. Let me know if you're still looking for one. I have one on its way to me but my buddy can send more.